Halal slaughter: Outcry after undercover film exposes brutal

The following describes some of the key criteria for Halal adopted by HMC:
•Animal is alive and healthy prior to slaughter (also correct species of animal)
Good enough reason for me to insist that all my meat will be Halal in future.
Pity the non-Halal methods do not insist on such rigorous standards.

No stunning required by you as is the legal requirement for non HALAL and KOSHA slaughter in UK?

Or is it the prayer they say that adds flavour? :LOL:

And of course when you tuck in to your lamb you will know that when slaughtered the chap doing it will not have thought he was slaughtering a cow. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
No stunning required by you as is the legal requirement for non HALAL and KOSHA slaughter in UK?

Is that a sentence? Does it mean something? Can you translate it into English please.

Did you make that up? As far as I am aware, though the slaughterman can be British, he must also be Muslim!

Nope, definitely doesn't say "any religion"

Halal Slaughter Man / Inspector Registration
All new and existing applicants for registration must be practicing Muslims of good character and faith
But why not draw the attention to Kosher slaughtermen who need to be Jewish, etc.
Your comment was, without a doubt, a criticism of Halal slaughter methods.
Of course, your only concern is with Islam. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Only since it's been pointed out to you that there are other slaughter requirements without stunning and your disingenuine exploitation of sensitive issues to promote islamophobia, are you feigning genuine concern for those issues.

Are you also JohnD? You seem to be twisting things in a very similar way.

That was (as you well know) in answer to JohnD's claim that in HALAL slaughter houses the person doing the slaughtering can be of any religion.

Jeez :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Is that a sentence? Does it mean something? Can you translate it into English please.
Yer gert big
5843337734_dunce_cap_xlarge.png

Did you make that up? As far as I am aware, though the slaughterman can be British, he must also be Muslim!

Nope, definitely doesn't say "any religion"

Halal Slaughter Man / Inspector Registration
All new and existing applicants for registration must be practicing Muslims of good character and faith
But why not draw the attention to Kosher slaughtermen who need to be Jewish, etc.
Your comment was, without a doubt, a criticism of Halal slaughter methods.
Of course, your only concern is with Islam. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Only since it's been pointed out to you that there are other slaughter requirements without stunning and your disingenuine exploitation of sensitive issues to promote islamophobia, are you feigning genuine concern for those issues.

Are you also JohnD? You seem to be twisting things in a very similar way.

That was (as you well know) in answer to JohnD's claim that in HALAL slaughter houses the person doing the slaughtering can be of any religion.

Jeez :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Silly boy, you've taken leave of your senses. Although Nosey, JohnD and I agree doesn't mean that we are all one and the same. We just agree that you're totally disingenuous.

To be fair to handyjack, he started the thread on Tuesday 3rd. After being shouted at by the world and his wife that Halal was not the only, or even the worst religion responsible, he finally recognised on page 5 on Sunday 8th, that Kosher slaughter was also responsible.
And by page 7 on Tuesday 10th he did admit that any religion should not practice, in his opinion, cruel slaughter methods.

OK, so we've established that handyjack started his thread, specifically about Halal and Muslims, and, after a week, he started to pretend that it was about "all religions"

It's interesting that although that handyjack started his thread, specifically about Halal and Muslims, and, after a week, he started to pretend that it was about "all religions," he claims that anyone pointing it out this fact is "twisting."

Despite all I've said, the name-calling continues.

I've made my views on the matter of halal and kosher clear earlier on (both are barbaric), and have no wish to join in the constant arguing. I'm sure the thread will soon be locked...

...and another one started!

Walking on eggshells. That seems to be catchphrase now!

It's interesting that although that handyjack started his thread, specifically about Halal and Muslims, and, after a week, he started to pretend that it was about "all religions," he claims that anyone pointing it out this fact is "twisting."

That is rich coming from a prize winning twister. Sorry, did I miss your apology for claiming HALAL slaughter men can be from any religion?

For the three musketeers
As far as I am aware he did not make this claim about KOSHER slaughter-men so I only mention HALAL, nothing racist. :LOL:

yep. he definitely did start the thread specifically about Halal and Muslims.

Sponsored Links
Back