Isn't it time to get this sorted?

unless ive missed it through the very long posts, no one seems to have mentioned that the prisons are full, where are we going to put these carpet layers / hoodies?

Sponsored Links
Let the present crims out early - that's the usual trick.

Send the illigals and the asylum seekers home..how many places are taken up by them in our prisons?

Or... to keep Liberty happy..just let them all out.

wasnt it about 10k?

(cue off post rants, threats, insults, slanderous allegations... :evil: )

Build more prisons.

It gives all them persimmon / taylor wimpey lads something to do.

Sponsored Links
Send the illigals and the asylum seekers home..how many places are taken up by them in our prisons?

Or... to keep Liberty happy..just let them all out.

wasnt it about 10k?

(cue off post rants, threats, insults, slanderous allegations... :evil: )

a good idea, but no chance what so ever, only thing is let more in... :confused:

She might need to use this first:

http://uk.farnell.com/151080/mechanical-office-workplace/product.us0?sku=hellermann-tyton-d-kit

The Marietta special. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But we digress:

To get back to the original topic, we are too quick to use prison as a punishment regardless of the nature of the crime. Prisons are where you put dangerous criminals, not people who failed to pay a fine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They should be taken out and made to work their butts off instead; and I don't just mean a few hundred hours either. I would suggest that each month in prison is worth 500 hours of hard work outside. What would I have them do? How about pulling all the plastic out of a mountain of compostable waste, or scrubbing the graffiti off subway walls, or helping to build more prisons. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Dont forget the Hellerman oil aswell :)

Simple get the prisoners to build more prisons.

or

work in all those pizza places that keep cropping up all over the place.

Sponsored Links
Back