Judge Right Or Wrong?

Of course the judge was right.

The big shocker is the fact it's even up for debate.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
It goes without saying thjat in an English court of law, she should have been made to remove her veil. She should have been gulity of contempt of court if she refused.

More to the point, what did she swear her oath on?

• Thanks
Last 3 comments spot on and as LMB said it shouldn't even be up for debate.
The fact that some people think it should shows how far down the road of multiculturalism some want to take us.
People coming here and integrating = fine, people coming here and wanting us to integrate with them = f*ck off.

The Judge is right , but not saying it should be banned in public places.Think it through -Will we ban scarves in cold weather?

We banned helmets in certain places, banks some shops etc. I have to obey in my own country, so should ALL foreigners. Of course the judge is right, he showed balls were others would of not.

Who wants to talk to a sack of meat ?,

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
The Judge is right , but not saying it should be banned in public places.Think it through -Will we ban scarves in cold weather?

We banned helmets in certain places, banks some shops etc. I have to obey in my own country, so should ALL foreigners. Of course the judge is right, he showed balls were others would of not.

Sikhs are exempt from wearing helmets/Uniform Headgear

They don't hide their face, you bellend!

The judge is wrong and a closet racist who should be sacked. If I turned up with long hair, beard and sunglasses would he be saying the same thing?

If he had any sense he would have you shot on sight!

Wasnt the judge wearing a Disguise himself, long wig and cloak,
if tradition is good enough for him then it should be good enough for the Public, He was just being Hypocritical
l.

Our traditions! Our country! If they want to live by their traditions then please, go back to where they were obviously very happy!!

They don't hide their face, you bellend!

Sikhs dont have beards as part of their tradition then ???

It's got nothing to do with tradition. It's a free country isn't it? We'll all have to carry ID next. :rolleyes:

I'm keeping out of this because of the risk of accusations of being a racist Daily Mail reader. :rolleyes:

In the LAST world war, the instruction was always step forward and be recognised; seems apt now.

BTW they would shoot if the instruction wasn't followed.

In the LAST world war, the instruction was always step forward and be recognised; seems apt now.

BTW they would shoot if the instruction wasn't followed.

Hear hear, but why not get rid of the 'Malvinas' in your location?

Sponsored Links
Back