Halal slaughter: Outcry after undercover film exposes brutal

Halal slaughter: Outcry after undercover film exposes brutal

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ality-of-halal-industry-10019467.html[/QUOTE]

Oh, you think that says "any religion" do you?

You can't see the word "Halal?"

Are you a liar, or are you just mentally deficient?

You really do like to twist things don't you old boy. You know full well which comment that was referring to and was not the one you deliberately miss associated it with. But as others have pointed out many times, that is what you often do. Shame on you.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Did you make that up? As far as I am aware, though the slaughterman can be British, he must also be Muslim!

Nope, definitely doesn't say "any religion"

Halal Slaughter Man / Inspector Registration
All new and existing applicants for registration must be practicing Muslims of good character and faith

And this one
In addition, HMC will supervise compliance with Halal Standards – something that the MHS does not undertake. HMC supervises all Halal production to ensure compliance with HMC’s Halal criteria and including checking that all slaughtermen are practising Muslims holding a valid slaughter license. HMC have a unique labelling system in place which is implemented from the point of slaughter onwards to ensure maximum transparency, allowing HMC products to be accepted globally without contention.
http://www.halalhmc.org/HMCCriteria.htm

And more

The following describes some of the key criteria for Halal adopted by HMC:
•Animal is alive and healthy prior to slaughter (also correct species of animal)
•Mandatory recitation of Tasmiyah by a Muslim slaughter man (blessing) on each animal
•Swift and humane incision rendering the animal insensible to pain (hand slaughter)
•Compliance check ensuring 3 of the 4 main vessels are cut

No mention of stunning!

Did you make that up? As far as I am aware, though the slaughterman can be British, he must also be Muslim!

Nope, definitely doesn't say "any religion"

Halal Slaughter Man / Inspector Registration
All new and existing applicants for registration must be practicing Muslims of good character and faith
But why not draw the attention to Kosher slaughtermen who need to be Jewish, etc.
Your comment was, without a doubt, a criticism of Halal slaughter methods.
Of course, your only concern is with Islam. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Only since it's been pointed out to you that there are other slaughter requirements without stunning and your disingenuine exploitation of sensitive issues to promote islamophobia, are you feigning genuine concern for those issues.

Your comment was, without a doubt, a criticism of Halal slaughter methods.
Of course, your only concern is with Islam. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Only since it's been pointed out to you that there are other slaughter requirements without stunning and your disingenuine exploitation of sensitive issues to promote islamophobia, are you feigning genuine concern for those issues.

I said all religions

Which bit of that do you not understand?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/outcry-after-undercover-film-exposes-brutality-of-halal-industry-10019467.html

So on 3rd February handyjack starts a thread about Halal and Muslims.

How long does he take to pretend it's a thread about "all religion?"

I can see who's twisting here, and it isn't me. It's the lying handyjack.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/outcry-after-undercover-film-exposes-brutality-of-halal-industry-10019467.html

So on 3rd February handyjack starts a thread about Halal and Muslims.

How long does he take to pretend it's a thread about "any religion?"

I can see who's twisting here, and it isn't me. It's the lying handyjack.

But after having my attention drawn to it I deliberately said all religions. So yes unequivocally you twisted it. As you way to often and obviously do.

So from 3rd February, after numerous posts from other people, how long did it take you to pretend that the thread you'd started, SPECIFICALLY ABOUT HALAL was supposed to be about all religions?

We can all see that the twister here is handyjack.

The following describes some of the key criteria for Halal adopted by HMC:
•Animal is alive and healthy prior to slaughter (also correct species of animal)
Good enough reason for me to insist that all my meat will be Halal in future.
Pity the non-Halal methods do not insist on such rigorous standards.

So from 3rd February, after numerous posts from other people, how long did it take you to pretend that the thread you'd started, SPECIFICALLY ABOUT HALAL was supposed to be about all religions?

We can all see that the twister here is handyjack.

How about from the time I said all religions

Twister--pTRU1-2788722dt.jpg

To be fair to handyjack, he started the thread on Tuesday 3rd. After being shouted at by the world and his wife that Halal was not the only, or even the worst religion responsible, he finally recognised on page 5 on Sunday 8th, that Kosher slaughter was also responsible.
And by page 7 on Tuesday 10th he did admit that any religion should not practice, in his opinion, cruel slaughter methods.

Sponsored Links
Back