Religious slaughter.

Sponsored Links
Absolutely nothing wrong wearing leather shoes if assuming they were made from the hide of a natural death of an animal, as long as it was not killed by humanoids with thick skulls!

Everything wrong with it if you sit on the moral high ground preaching about not using animal derived products. Leather from animals that died of natural causes is rare. If the animal is not processed very soon after death the blood congeals in the leather and makes it unusable.

Plus the fact the eggs do not hibernate any life, until they get fertilised, plus eggs don't shed blood and scream out loud when being prepared to be eaten.

Eggs are animal derived. Vegans do not exploit animal derived products.

... most vegetairians don't even touch fish.

Yes they do.

I am against purposely killing animals for their hide, fur, and ivory or horns, practically against unnatural death, there is nothing wrong with using their skins etc after they may have dies of natural causes.

... there is nothing wrong with using their skins etc after they may have dies of natural causes.
What's the point of mentioning animals that died from natural causes. Leather goods do not come from animals that died from natural causes. Vegans can do what they like as far as I am concerned but it is not right to claim a moral position of not using animal derived products and then make use of animal derived products when it suits them. It would be better all round if they were just honest about it.

Sponsored Links
there is nothing wrong with using their skins etc after they may have dies of natural causes.

How would you know though????

Through certification, like manufacturer's could certify that particular shoes are made using the hides of naturally died animals, be they may cost more to buy, but those with animal welfare conscious could buy them just as some people like buying free range eggs.

Although like everything else, humanoids are known to be corrupt in virtual everything they do, some may still market shoes under this certification even knowing that the hides were from animals killed on purpose.

There was a recent coverage on fake Britain about some foods sold in supermarkets labelled as organic when the fact was it was farmed using chemical fertilisers.

Although like everything else, humanoids are known to be corrupt in virtual everything they do, some may still market shoes under this certification even knowing that the hides were from animals killed on purpose.

No point in the certification then.

So the whole idea has just wasted one minute of my life.

Nice one. :LOL:

No point in the certification then.

So the whole idea has just wasted one minute of my life.

Nice one. :LOL:

You are welcome mate, you joined these forums at your will. ;)

... there is nothing wrong with using their skins etc after they may have dies of natural causes.
What's the point of mentioning animals that died from natural causes. Leather goods do not come from animals that died from natural causes. Vegans can do what they like as far as I am concerned but it is not right to claim a moral position of not using animal derived products and then make use of animal derived products when it suits them. It would be better all round if they were just honest about it.

I agree, there are some religious places where leather is prohibited from waist belts to leather jackets including wearing leather shoes into the temple.

prd44c7c55f-b41b-49ad-8680-4b660336a834.jpg

There is a difference between a vegan and someone who claims to be vegan.

Did you take his boots/shoes off and inspect them?

These boots are not leather.

As this thread is about weather or not Halal method of killing is any more stressful and painful to an animal. I propose this test that can be conducted by any one trying to prove otherwise. Further more it should be conducted on several different animals which are slaughtered for food.

Test to determine if an animal suffer undue pain during hala or stun kiling method.

Anesthetise an animal, and then implant two or three specially made blood vessel electro valves that can be operated by a remote control signal command. A rechargeable battery with indirect charging method using electromagnetic induction coil is also implanted to provide electrical energy to charge the battery.

Also implanted or strapped to the animal under observation a black box, or a real time data sender (transmitter) that will store or transmit RTD, about an animals daily natural stress levels, and his heart rate, and its any other critical data. All depending on medical sensors being available.

The valves should be fitted to stop the blood flowing to the brain when remotely activated, all the surgical procedure carried out under lab conditions with strict hygiene.

At the same time fit a little black box which would monitor animals strss levels and heart rate, and BP.

After the procedure, animal should allowed to recover for a few days, batteries charged up, and animal sent out to spend his days as he would in a natural environment, with other animals of his kind.

After collecting enough data for a week or so, remotely monitoring animals real time HR, BP, Stress levels, and his grazing and sleep patteren.

On the day of his final test, a remote command is sent to stop blood flowing to his brain, monitoring his real time HR, SL, BP, and only then can we conclude what animal would feel when his blood supply is cut off, without any human in sight using remote commands.

And then we do a similar test with another animal with just the sensors, and a human is sent to capture it, his stress levels and HR and BP are being monitored this time, except one animal is put down by a stun gun bolt, and another one is performed Halal.

only after analysing the data can we say which method is less stressful to an animal.

Most animals are stressed when they are being packed away to an abattoir, and when they arrive at the death camp and can smell blood of their fellow beings.

Mikefromlondon.

Cows are clamped into a device that flips them on their backs before they are stunned and slaughtered, halal method.

Mikefromlondon.

Cows are clamped into a device that flips them on their backs before they are stunned and slaughtered, halal method.

That is horrific! no doubt! but not so sure you mentioned "on their back before they are stunned" I thought halal method did not permit stunning, although under pressure from Animal welfare, they may now have to do this first.

Someone once informed me that lambs can be up to their knees in blood and still have no idea what is going on whereas pigs know way in advance, that's why they always try and escape, enjoy your bacon butty.

Sponsored Links
Back