Religious slaughter.

People like me who love eating animal products, meat etc, do so but with conscious, each time I take a lovely bite, i feel real sorry for that animal, it is the conviction, it is almost like an addiction, you love the taste but at the same time you know how wrong it is to subjugate an animal to a suffering while being killed.

It is like a smoker who knows smoking is real bad for your longevity, and other health issues, but is helpless from smoking.

However, here is an article extract from a similar debate in Denmark.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14779271

this is what the RSPCA said just then:
"The vast majority of Halal meat in the UK is pre-stunned. In the Jewish community, in a small number of cases, animals are stunned immediately after the cut, which reduces the animal's suffering. We think stunning should take place before the cut, but it is better afterwards than not at all." Julia Wrathall, RSPCA

Sponsored Links
I do have my facts right and dairy cows are one of the most abused animals in factory farming. You are a hypocrite for hiding behind vegetarianism.

I'm not stirring it, but would you be so kind as to explain exactly how dairy cows are abused.

I have a mental picture of cows happily grazing in a grassy field and then being brought in for milking once or twice a day. Or are they kept in stalls and fed in situ?

I do have my facts right and dairy cows are one of the most abused animals in factory farming. You are a hypocrite for hiding behind vegetarianism.

I'm not stirring it, but would you be so kind as to explain exactly how dairy cows are abused.

I have a mental picture of cows happily grazing in a grassy field and then being brought in for milking once or twice a day. Or are they kept in stalls and fed in situ?

They got to have calves to produce milk, obviously the the calf is then slaughtered so enabling the farmers to milk the cows.

Sponsored Links
The females are usually kept for obvious reasons but most of the males go for slaughter.

The RSPCA recommended way of killing chicks : but watch particularly at 4.20 what they do in USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6i2zg-dkOs

Please remember when you next boil an egg, or bite into KFC, but enjoy!

Human beings are sickest of all so what humanity means is sickness in itself.

if you saw a mad man with an axe walking down your high street, you would call the police straight away, but when domestic cats are being attacked by large toms diseased ridden feral cats, and you ring RSPCA they will advice you to just leave them alone! so much for RSPCA, only last month I mistakenly donated them some money! I regret it now.

As I have cornered a real vicious feral cat, 3 days ago I asked them to come and collect it, so far no sign of them, imagine a mad man with an axe on the loose for 3 days! immediate response from the police is guaranteed with about 10 police cars and marksmen!

when domestic cats are being attacked by large toms diseased ridden feral cats, and you ring RSPCA they will advice you to just leave them alone

Rightly so, you selfish man.
Anyway....you'd still have another nine to let loose on the decent homeowners gardens. ;)

They got to have calves to produce milk, obviously the the calf is then slaughtered so enabling the farmers to milk the cows.

So the dairy cows are not actually abused, it's just that their calves are slaughtered (presumably humanely, unless halal) for food.

when domestic cats are being attacked by large toms diseased ridden feral cats, and you ring RSPCA they will advice you to just leave them alone

Rightly so, you selfish man.
Anyway....you'd still have another nine to let loose on the decent homeowners gardens. ;)

If RSPCA don't come and collect this cat, I hear Essex is an excellent place for such cats! ;)

If RSPCA don't come and collect this cat, I hear Essex is an excellent place for such cats! ;)

You cat owners never fail to amaze me. Selfish to the bone.

Well before your time, Egyptians worshipped cats, you came much much later, cats were here before you, so they have more right than you or I have!
It is their planet that we have taken over, their country side that we have occupied! :rolleyes:

You cat owners never fail to amaze me. Selfish to the bone.

Well before your time, Egyptians worshipped cats, you came much much later, cats were here before you, so they have more right than you or I have!
It is their planet that we have taken over, their country side that we have occupied! :rolleyes:

F*ck the Egyptians.

Anyway... if you love cats so much, why are you keeping one of them in a cage.????
Why does your love of cats not extend to any other cats but yours.????

Selfish, selfish, selfish. ;)

Hear, hear.

And they will take over the world again, once humans have killed themselves off with their stupidity! ;)

But I do love all cats, not just mine, infact so much i will go out of my way to feeding any cat that drops by, or any other i see loitering about looking for something to feed.

I plan to retire looking after cats, and when i die, I would want to donate all my wealth towards charities such as Celia Hammond Animal trust, with the only condition that she looks after my 10 or 11 cats if I die before them.

So not quite selfish as you thought! ;)

JBR, correct, cats will survive the roughest and toughest conditions, only us humans are dependent on everything else, we need electricity or we all come to a grinding halt! We wouldn't know what to do when we can't drive our cars, or heat our homes, or can't get hot water to bath, or cook our food! Lol, can't use mobile phones or any phones, lose our internet, our survival is next to impossible now if something major happened to our resources!

Sponsored Links
Back