Religious slaughter.

Cats are great , selfish little suckers but as a pet they are about as independent as you can get. If you dont feed them they will not die , very resourceful , like the chicken scraps they always dig out of my bin bags or the birds in my garden. I like that any cats we have had crap in other peoples gardens. My mum has a dog and it messes her own lawn , what's that about?
Something about cats though is quite illuminating... people who hate cats ie who make an issue of it are generally unstable serial killers.

I mean we have dog lovers but no such people as dog haters?

Whay hate cats? I mean what next the Hamster euathanasia squads or the Goldfish drowning Society?

Sponsored Links
But I do love all cats, not just mine, infact so much i will go out of my way to feeding any cat that drops by, or any other i see loitering about looking for something to feed.

I plan to retire looking after cats, and when i die, I would want to donate all my wealth towards charities such as Celia Hammond Animal trust, with the only condition that she looks after my 10 or 11 cats if I die before them.

So not quite selfish as you thought! ;)

JBR, correct, cats will survive the roughest and toughest conditions, only us humans are dependent on everything else, we need electricity or we all come to a grinding halt! We wouldn't know what to do when we can't drive our cars, or heat our homes, or can't get hot water to bath, or cook our food! Lol, can't use mobile phones or any phones, lose our internet, our survival is next to impossible now if something major happened to our resources!

Have you realised what you just said, it is so true, re. mobile phones, if I leave the house without mine I feel naked, start getting withdrawal symptoms and have a panic attack!

Unbelievable isn't it, before I put my kettle on, I switch my computer on so that by the time my cuppa is brewed, the internet is ready to fire away, check emails, then get down here on DIY to see/read the latest controversy! :LOL:

without doing this first it is like the day hasn't started yet!

Unbelievable isn't it, before I put my kettle on, I switch my computer on so that by the time my cuppa is brewed, the internet is ready to fire away, check emails, then get down here on DIY to see/read the latest controversy! :LOL:

without doing this first ( sorry first thing is to feed the cats as they all surround me when i come down!) it is like the day hasn't started yet!

Sponsored Links
I've always been a bit baffled by the grades of moral vegetarianism. A lot will happily eat eggs or fish and some even eat chicken. I don't see the difference? Vegans aren't much better. Assuming the move to veganism is a step to even higher moral ground, how is it justified to eat vegetables grown with pesticides. I had a work colleague years ago that used to go on and on about being vegan on moral grounds but wore smart leather shoes. I realise he may just have been a bit a **** but I have a feeling this sort of attitude is fairly common.

Vegetarians and vegans love to proudly announce their status.
Why is that???
They seem to think they're on some sort of holy plinth above the rest of us, a few steps up on the step-ladder of morality.

Frauds most of them, lunatics the rest.

A bit like religion, they should be banished to feel smug in the privacy of their own homes.

Mikefromlondon.....Leave your money to a worthy cause.

I've always been a bit baffled by the grades of moral vegetarianism. A lot will happily eat eggs or fish and some even eat chicken. I don't see the difference? Vegans aren't much better. Assuming the move to veganism is a step to even higher moral ground, how is it justified to eat vegetables grown with pesticides. I had a work colleague years ago that used to go on and on about being vegan on moral grounds but wore smart leather shoes. I realise he may just have been a bit a **** but I have a feeling this sort of attitude is fairly common.

Absolutely nothing wrong wearing leather shoes if assuming they were made from the hide of a natural death of an animal, as long as it was not killed by humanoids with thick skulls!

Plus the fact the eggs do not hibernate any life, until they get fertilised, plus eggs don't shed blood and scream out loud when being prepared to be eaten.

Fish of course is another matter, most vegetairians don't even touch fish.

talking about halal being cruel to animals, how about Bernard Mathews sick employees killing the birds using sticks, was that not cruel? there was a secret film taken by someone showing how turkeys were being hit hard by a stick whilst they were air born, the two human morona were playing tennis with it.

Why is that???
They seem to think they're on some sort of holy plinth above the rest of us, a few steps up on the step-ladder of morality.

You mean a bit like pooftas..

I mean we have dog lovers but no such people as dog haters?

Oh I don't know. When we were first married we lived across the road from some people who kept dogs. They barked incessantly all night long - the dogs, not the people; well I'm assuming so anyway.

I could have gladly shot them from our bedroom window - the people, not the dogs.

Why is that???

Frauds most of them, lunatics the rest.

A bit like religion, they should be banished to feel smug in the privacy of their own homes.

Mikefromlondon.....Leave your money to a worthy cause.

Lord forgive for I have sinned.

I must confess, I'm a biker, when I venture forth on my Italian Stallion throbbing between my legs I am clad from the neck down in black leather.

Oh ssshit! That's torn it, to much information, all the ladies on here have gone weak at the knees, and some men I'll wager.. :LOL: :LOL:

Absolutely nothing wrong wearing leather shoes if assuming they were made from the hide of a natural death of an animal, as long as it was not killed by humanoids with thick skulls!

Everything wrong with it if you sit on the moral high ground preaching about not using animal derived products. Leather from animals that died of natural causes is rare. If the animal is not processed very soon after death the blood congeals in the leather and makes it unusable.

Plus the fact the eggs do not hibernate any life, until they get fertilised, plus eggs don't shed blood and scream out loud when being prepared to be eaten.

Eggs are animal derived. Vegans do not exploit animal derived products.

... most vegetairians don't even touch fish.

Yes they do.

Sponsored Links
Back