Another one that pays no corporation tax.

Sponsored Links
Christ Joe, I'm surprised yer not an MP for the opposition. I could just see ye standing up in the House of Commons asking Cameron to explain why, such and such a company are not paying their taxes. (while yer at it, could you ask him why Boris is messin aboot with Sam) ;) ;)

Personally, I'd like to see just how much tax, these same companies paid when Labour were in power. The records must be out there somewhere. ;)

Joe, if life was a game show, and you could vote for the crim you wanted to be hung... would it be Charlie or any of the scumbags feeding heroin to our kids?

And when you think about it, Charles has given his life to the commonwealth.. I know nothing of the story you quote, but I supsect it was done under the utmost scrutiny, and it's an error of judgement or an opposing political view finding fault, not a p155 take by Charlie !!

Sponsored Links
Me personally do not want to see him on the throne with that slut by his side!!

Nothing against one of Di's sons though, Princess Di not Di2.. :LOL: :LOL:

Me personally do not want to see him on the throne with that **** by his side!!

Nothing against one of Di's sons though, Princess Di not Di2.. :LOL: :LOL:

Oh touchy !!! anyway, what's a ****? a fish? a lion? a tent? or a book? Charles is a decent bloke ffs, isn't he?

In my youth, we had a "Cafe Bike" (Queens Cafe Kilmarnock, it was the haunt for rockers/greasers)

That is how I see her.

Why should the royals be able to fiddle the system? No inheritance tax either and it was only a few years ago that the Queen of England started paying income tax. (And I don't mean Elton John).

Sponsored Links
Back