This looks set to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And that is scary.

Usa is very reluctant over Ukraine issue, and Trump has Russian issues in his history. So no guarantee they want to get involved against them.

Without them we are nothing of any consequence on the world stage.
I think it all depends on the number of participants.
Some middle east countries and the absence of USA shouldn't be a problem.
It's only when China and North Korea, et al join in and open up a number of fronts that the absence of USA would be a real factor.
But USA just as bad warmongers as the likes of sillybyt and transam, they won't miss out on the opportunity to bring in millions of arms dollars.

In the Red corner you have
Russia
China
Iran
North Korea ❤️
Syria
The rest of the Muslim world

In the Blue Corner you have
The USA
The United Kingdom
Some of the EU
Israel
Japan
South Korea
Australia
Canada
India

Pick a side as this will escalate.
As I wouldn't want to be on the same side as Himmy, I'm going for the blue corner.

Sponsored Links
As usual, the Arab states will keep their heads down and let everyone else battle it out.

I'm afraid that one way or the other, whether the snowflakes like it or not, things have to be settled and if that means WW3 so be it.

I'm afraid that one way or the other, whether the snowflakes like it or not, things have to be settled and if that means WW3 so be it.
What things exactly have to be settled ?

If war is the ONLY way , or even best way to go, then it will happen.

But best make sure USA is involved and on our side, or we will be gone in a flash, possibly 2.

Be very careful what you wish for if you have children and/or grandchildren

The mad mullers will have to be dealt with

Blair said as much years ago

Take em out I say

No messing about either or half measures

WW 3 is coming

In the Red corner you have
Russia
China
Iran
North Korea ❤️
Syria
The rest of the Muslim world

In the Blue Corner you have
The USA
The United Kingdom
Some of the EU
Israel
Japan
South Korea
Australia
Canada
India

Pick a side as this will escalate.
So much of that is wrong it's ridiculous.

For a start Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Egypt and Al ****ing Quaida and ISIS are all enemies of the Houthi rebels.

Saudi have been carrying out a high tech war against them for eight years with little regard for civilian casualties.

So much of that is wrong it's ridiculous.

For a start Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Egypt and Al ****ing Quaida and ISIS are all enemies of the Houthi rebels.

Saudi have been carrying out a high tech war against them for eight years with little regard for civilian casualties.

I don't doubt you, but the Houthi rebels are not a big player in all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back