This looks set to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 dead apparently in a bombing in Iran
Couple bombs in a suitcase have been reported ? Detonated remotely ? At some memorial service
??

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Do you mean the people protesting against a despotic regime and demanding more democratic freedom in the country?

Like the people of Ukraine.

Yes. Exactly.

No I don’t

I mean a bunch of religious fruit cakes probably all or mostly blokes as the woman were at home wearing there burkas and keeping out of sight

Perhaps the woman should protest for there democratic rights to which they have none and if they did they would be arrested beaten tortured and raped on the orders of the mad mullers
And plenty ? If not all ? The fruit cakes in that video

Nothing like the people in Ukraine

Yes exactly ;)

Last edited:
No I don’t

I mean a bunch of religious fruit cakes probably all or mostly blokes as the woman were at home wearing there burkas and keeping out of sight

Perhaps the woman should protest for there democratic rights to which they have none and if they did they would be arrested beaten tortured and raped on the orders of the mad mullers
And plenty ? If not all ? The fruit cakes in that video

Nothing like the people in Ukraine
You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

No it’s you who clearly does not know what your talking about

What oppression are the woman under ref that despotic regime

What rights have they got

Equality with all the blokes in the demo ??

Yes exactly

Oh, yes i do.

Er no you don’t

What democratic rights have the woman got in the Houtis Yemen ???? Same as in Iran ? Or worst ?

How are they treated by the regime ?? Are they represented ??

Yes exactly

100 dead apparently in a bombing in Iran
Couple bombs in a suitcase have been reported ? Detonated remotely ? At some memorial service
??
Just a minute, one of the biggest terrorist states in the world is up in arms about a claimed terrorist attack lol. Oh that's right and that people were targeted?
Oh targeting you mean like the Shahed(Geran) drones targeting innocent Ukrainians every days that sort of targeting ?

How many people are targeted and killed by Iranian terrorists every day i wonder.

This is where someone should pipe up and say back to Iran 'live by the sword....'

Just a minute, one of the biggest terrorist states in the world is up in arms about a claimed terrorist attack lol. Oh that's right and that people were targeted?
Oh targeting you mean like the Shahed(Geran) drones targeting innocent Ukrainians every days that sort of targeting ?

How many people are targeted and killed by Iranian terrorists every day i wonder.

This is where someone should pipe up and say back to Iran 'live by the sword....'

Would not disagree

No responsibility claimed so far by any one afaik ? The mad mullers have not commented to who they believe did it ( afaik )

Dare say some will attempt to pin it on Isreal some how ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back