This looks set to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like them Isis fruit cakes have admitted that Iranian bombing ??

They are Sunni fruit cakes who hate the Shia fruit cakes

Arab fruitcakes killing arab fruitcakes. Well there's a turn up for the books. Must be some Israeli oppression in there somewhere.

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't promoting be agreeing with it?

How is it you've not pulled me up on my conspiracy theory's that I do believe. Nut cake.
It doesn't stop it being a conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:
You believe all sorts of silly stuff. You still believe Derek Chauvin did not kill George Floyd. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The blatant contravention of international codes of conduct by Israel, supported by US and others, is enobling other nations to disregard such codes:

North Korea fires artillery shells towards South's border island​

If Israel and US, et al, ignore international law, why should we expect others to respect it?

Says Roy who thought I was talking about Charles Bronson the late actor.
You couldn't have been talking about Charles Bronson, the criminal. He's been incacerated for about the last 25 years in a maximum security prison.
So he could not possibly have been a danger to the public. :rolleyes:

So what’s that than

You need to be more specific ?
Are you asking me to be specific?

Since i've already explained why protestors were demonstrating in Yemen and you swerved into this side road, perhaps you should reverse and find out how badly wrong you were in the first place.

What confuses me is i am sure no doubt both sides chant "Allahua Akbar" after killing one of 'Gods children'?!
And Christians sing 'Onward Christian Soldiers.'
Fight the Good Fight, etc.
Eternal Father Strong to Save, etc.
First to fight for the right, And to build the Nation’s might, etc.
Onward press, my comrades, we are gaining ground, etc.
We Are All Enlisted. etc

:rolleyes:

And Christians sing 'Onward Christian Soldiers.'
Fight the Good Fight, etc.
Eternal Father Strong to Save, etc.
First to fight for the right, And to build the Nation’s might, etc.
Onward press, my comrades, we are gaining ground, etc.
We Are All Enlisted. etc

:rolleyes:
You do understand the context of the New Testament reference to being a soldier? The fight is against satan, sin etc etc.
There is of course a lot of cr*p in the Old Testament.. about killing those who wont follow the faith.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Luke 19:27
Matthew 10:34
Ezekiel 35:7-9
1 Samuel 15:2-3

etc.

Anyway back on track..

More helicopters for you to see:

You do understand the context of the New Testament reference to being a soldier? The fight is against satan, sin etc etc.
There is of course a lot of cr*p in the Old Testament.. about killing those who wont follow the faith.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Luke 19:27
Matthew 10:34
Ezekiel 35:7-9
1 Samuel 15:2-3
They're clearly not talking about Satan. :rolleyes:
NETANYAHU: (Through interpreter) You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible.
FADEL: he's comparing Hamas to the nation of Amalek in a passage from the Book of Samuel. That passage says to smite the Amalekites after the nation launched a vicious surprise attack on the Jewish people.
MOTTI INBARI: The biblical commandment is to completely destroy all of Amalek. And when I'm talking about completely destroy, we're talking about killing each and every one of them - including babies, including their property, including the animals - everything.
You are fighting in the name of God. And when you are fighting in the name of God, it is a total war until a total victory of the God of Israel over the God of the enemy, even though it's the same God in that context. But it is always, like, it's a total and complete war with no way of compromising.
Israel (its government and it Prime Minister) is quoting their bible to justify genocide of Palestimians.
So don't give me any crap about fighting the symbolic and mythological devil. :rolleyes:

More helicopters for you to see:
Your claim was about Houthis using helicoptors in the attack on 31/12/23, which was totally false.
A few days ago we had a "Captain Philips" like attack on a cargo ship, except the attackers had air support and anti-ship weapons. This resulted in helicopter attack on Houthi vessels resulting in them being destroyed. That followed with a direct threat to the US. Seems 2024 is going to be the year of proxy wars.

Your claim it was false, has never been substantiated with any evidence from you, and of course I made no suggestion they had close air support on the attack merely they had (and still have) air support, which they do. You asked what I meant and I clarified. Yet you persist with your dishonesty.

oh well.

When a person says "an attack with air support," what is the impression they seek to create?

Are you asking me to be specific?

Since i've already explained why protestors were demonstrating in Yemen and you swerved into this side road, perhaps you should reverse and find out how badly wrong you were in the first place.

No perhaps you should reverse and find out how badly wrong you were to start off with

Blimey how.many woman were at the protest ;)

Yes exactly. You don’t care

And what has all that got to do with your comment of what you do ??

What do you do than ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back