Tobin Attacked

S

Shutpa

Peter Tobin is in hospital after being attacked in prison following the discovery of a missing 15 year olds body in the garden of a house in which he had previously lived. Rough justice or not?

Sponsored Links
Although many will not agree with me but violence is not the answer

From what I've read of Tobin he should have been classed criminally insane.
Mental illness is rarely pretty.

...And an 18 year old's, and he was already banged up for the murder of Angelika Kluk, and he had a 1994 conviction for rape and assault.

Looks like these murders may be the tip of the iceberg though.

As to what happened in Saughton, in the so-called protection wing...I don't know. I can't condone it, but I can't condemn it either. If I knew any of the women involved I'm sure I'd feel differently though.

Sponsored Links
no sleep for me tonight :LOL: :LOL: too excite waiting for xmass :LOL: hope it was noting trivial :LOL: :LOL:

whats goes around comes around, i personally can condone it and im sure the families will too, and to be honest the more painful for these rotton bas***s the better

The thing is he was supposed to be on protection so watch he doesn't sue the SPS.

The thing is he was supposed to be on protection so watch he doesn't sue the SPS.

the protection wings are only segregated from the "normal" detainees not from the "fooked up" ones.

so if they are fighting amonst them selves who really cares?

should put them all in a arena and let the last one alive have sky in his cell.

Peter Tobin.....this type of "batsard" should be hung.No question about it.Why should we have to pay to keep vermin like this in prison living the life of riley.I hope one-day to read that he has been topped in prison.Free country,my opinion.

Roughcaster.

I do not agree with hanging them. Too quick, gives them no time to suffer the way their victims and the victim's family suffer.

So keep them locked up but only on basic life support of food and water and protection from damp and freezing conditions.

Yes it is in-humane but they opted to be in-humane so treat them the way they choose to treat others. If they think it is OK for others then they have to accept it is OK for them as well.

I would agree with some of that too Bernardgreen.He would slowly but surely die.Either way,punishment must fit the crime. If the EU has it's way,then this type of vermin, Tobin,Huntley and the others will be seen to have had their human rights abused,will be allowed out, long before they should be,and probably with a handsome payout.Like the murderer who a year or two ago won the right to vote in a general election,because his human rights had been breached by not being allowed to vote,even though he had removed the right of another human being to live.The UK courts hand out some of the longest prison sentences in Europe,and it is only a matter of time before we are forced to use other more "humane" forms of punishment,even for the very worst kind of so called "human beings."

Roughcaster.

the problem here is firstly we need to prove, beyond doubt that this guy did it. If we can, then kill him immediately. If not, then the wheels of justice must turn faster.

As for punishment, then bernard said keep him in solitary to punish him... why? he doesn't appreciate the same values as you and i. Some people get sexual thrills out of being tied up and whipped.
I say, these people, providing we can be sure they're guilty, should just die immediately, without pain, just get rid.

Sponsored Links
Back