tonight

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whats everyone doing the night ? Anyone having a house party, on a personal note i'm stopping in can't be bothered trying to get taxi's then once you get to the pub/club etc.. waiting to get served.

It looks like i'll be the only one talking s##t on here tonight :LOL:

Sponsored Links
We're stopping in too markie. The whole idea of getting dressed up, standing like cattle in the pub, then at 12 o'clock having to kiss people you don't like has, over the years, become less appealing.
Just opened the first Stella. Spag bol for tea. Couple of dvds later and that's your lot. Happy new year! ;)

Same here, just asked the missus does she want to go out, no was the answer, so we will have a few bevies this evening, watching telly. We cant be bothered for the same reasons as above. Maybe its a getting older thing? lol
Oh and Happy New Year all ;)

Hmm Im not that long gone... how my marras above soon forget lil old drunk moz , ...sniff sniff *wipes tear fom eye* :) :)

I am going next doors later on with Maria , dorreen an tom party bash ,
this was only after my wife had apologised after she called her a rotten curtain twitching old b*tch the other week when she was gawping at our row in the garden ...
Im allowed a few cans of stella tonight as it maybe my last ...start work again on tuesday at 7.30am, quite excited about it an looking forward to getting tiling /fitting again ;)

Sponsored Links
Whats the weather like round your neck of the woods ? it's wet and windy up this way.

PS thats another factor why i'm stopping in :LOL:

markie said:
Whats the weather like round your parts ? it's wet and windy up this way.

PS thats another factor why i'm stopping in :LOL:

Nothing worse than having wet and windy parts. :LOL:

markie said:
Whats the weather like round your parts ? it's wet and windy up this way.
Same here unless you're next door to me :LOL:

Wet 'n Windy in the West C....
During the last 20 mins or so weather has become dry with gentle breeze.
:cool:

Wet with gale force winds up here!! Don't know how long eleccy will last lol

Well, you lot should stop feeling sorry for yourselves!

The last time I went out for new year was 1997. And this year, I'm off the booze...

In fact, I have not let alcohol past my lips for at least 6 months (and no, I have not been injecting it!!)

Looks like I'll be boogieing (?) with Jools again. No bad thing, mind you!

Yep we are in tonight - same reasons as above. It is raining and fairly windy in London. Is it getting old though or realising that standing by the Thames and watching the fireworks and then being pushed and shoved to get out of the crowd situation afterwards - really isn't much fun. We can still see the fireworks from the comfort of home (on TV) and eat, drink and be merry at the same time.

Saw the local news earlier tonight and it showed around 300 people already lining the Thames, opposite the London Eye - in the wind and rain -and they had about a 5 hour wait - for a few fireworks??????!!!!!!. I might be wrong, but I cannot see the fun in that,especially some standing there with small children. Looks like the right way to start the year with a cold. It reminds me of some of the naff holidays at times where you can't wait to get home, but convince yourself it was all worth it.

Happy new year to all, like me - at home in the warm watching rubbish television - I will be raising my glass at midnight and then watch the fireworks in comfort.

I was so long writing this and with GMT clock - it looks as though I missed the New Year anyway!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back