Top Gears 3 wheeler test

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You must try and see the episode were JC drives around in a Reliant Rabin. It has got to be their funniest yet.

It reminds me of the comedy actor Jaques Tattie(s) or Englands attempt at playing football.

Sponsored Links
I thought it was disgusting to ruin 3 peices of British heritage, I have always fancied a Reliant Robin, kind of a guilty pleasure maybe.

Thankyou John for not calling it a Robin Reliant ;) I had a Regal - ran it on crossply tyres , so you can drift them better ;) Used to get 1 wheel off the ground by a foot on every roundabout - easily done and in control :LOL: . I also pilot a sidecar outfit on occasions ;) I`m about the same size ( and some would say IQ ) as Clarkson

Sponsored Links
Not a problem, if someone wants to secretly donate me a reliant then please feel free, but don't tell my mates, or the misses either.

Had a reliant Kitten once, has a tighter turning circle than a black cab and 4 wheels. :D

i like the Kitten, it's just a Regal / Robin with the correct (or incorrect) amount of wheels.

As anybody turned one over?

I wonder what it was like for the passenger!!!!

Now you mention it :oops: . I was passenger - 2 of us pie eaters squashed into one :rolleyes: along a country lane - driver says " look @ that fox " nudges the grass verge - and we spent the next 500 yds going from wheel to wheel and across the -luckily- straight and empty road :eek: . That was years before I had one . I would never be a passenger again - control ( of 3 wheels) is everything ;)

I thought the best bit was the entrance he made to the Reliant Robin Owners Club meet.

Only decent car assembled by Reliant was for Ford RS200.

I thought the best bit was the entrance he made to the Reliant Robin Owners Club meet.

THANKYOU! Someone actually referred to the proper name of the Robin Reliant....which is actually Reliant Robin!

Top Gear, and Clarkson, just have a comedy programme, which they abuse, I think their programme is in bad taste, offensive, and should be taken off air, as to the abuse they cause people that appear on that program, and just produce a programme, that explains modern cars that people are going to buy, not their supercar wannabe fantasy. Get rid of Top gear, kill Clarkson.

THANKYOU! Someone actually referred to the proper name of the Robin Reliant....which is actually Reliant Robin!

Top Gear, and Clarkson, just have a comedy programme, which they abuse, I think their programme is in bad taste, offensive, and should be taken off air, as to the abuse they cause people that appear on that program, and just produce a programme, that explains modern cars that people are going to buy, not their supercar wannabe fantasy. Get rid of Top gear, kill Clarkson.

Ther show averages 5-6 million viewers a week, and is shown on BBC2. I think it should be put to BBC1 and put Eastenders on BBC2!

Its in the top 5 programmes watched each week so they must be doing something right

Nobody wants to see a review of a Mondeo "LX" or the latest "styled with a pickaxe" Skoda. Granted the show is more about doing ridiculous things with ridiculous cars but it makes good viewing, if you don't like it you could always watch 5th gear......

Ther show averages 5-6 million viewers a week, and is shown on BBC2. I think it should be put to BBC1 and put Eastenders on BBC2!

Its in the top 5 programmes watched each week so they must be doing something right

As a supporter, you seem the ideal client; You have a knee jerk reaction to a comment; you can't spell; and have idiotic comment. True TG viewer reaction. When you grow a brain, and have genuine comment, please post. Your comment shows the mental capacity of the majority of the audience, and proves my point.

What an idiotic comment again from Mickywoody, I cant spell?....I type fast and left an 'E' of the word 'there'.....I should go back to school!

Explain how my comment is idiotic, it is a comment based on facts, the show gets lots of viewers. If you dont like it, there are other channels you could watch. Your point proves nothing at all, so when you grow a brain yourself you can always come back and have a debate.......or in your case an argument, as your reaction to my comment does show your childishness and stupidity!

Sponsored Links
Back