Top Gears 3 wheeler test

Could you re phrase that in English , Many Thanks. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I thought the best bit was the entrance he made to the Reliant Robin Owners Club meet.

Only decent car assembled by Reliant was for Ford RS200.

THANKYOU! Someone actually referred to the proper name of the Robin Reliant....which is actually Reliant Robin!

Top Gear, and Clarkson, just have a comedy programme, which they abuse, I think their programme is in bad taste, offensive, and should be taken off air, as to the abuse they cause people that appear on that program, and just produce a programme, that explains modern cars that people are going to buy, not their supercar wannabe fantasy. Get rid of Top gear, kill Clarkson.

Ther show averages 5-6 million viewers a week, and is shown on BBC2. I think it should be put to BBC1 and put Eastenders on BBC2!

Its in the top 5 programmes watched each week so they must be doing something right

As a supporter, you seem the ideal client; You have a knee jerk reaction to a comment; you can't spell; and have idiotic comment. True TG viewer reaction. When you grow a brain, and have genuine comment, please post. Your comment shows the mental capacity of the majority of the audience, and proves my point.

What an idiotic comment again from Mickywoody, I cant spell?....I type fast and left an 'E' of the word 'there'.....I should go back to school!

Explain how my comment is idiotic, it is a comment based on facts, the show gets lots of viewers. If you dont like it, there are other channels you could watch. Your point proves nothing at all, so when you grow a brain yourself you can always come back and have a debate.......or in your case an argument, as your reaction to my comment does show your childishness and stupidity!

"I type fast and left an E of the word 'there,", says it all really, reminds me of that Eric Morcombe scetch, 'I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order'...Childishness (curlishness?), and stupidity? Pointing out that you can't spell? And what you write makes no sense? OK.

I was rolling around with laughter when he pulled the 3 wheeler into the 3 wheeler club in rotherham and tipped it over. :LOL:

And then when he got Harry Gration of Look North to right him on another scene :LOL:

Clearly a lot of this is scripted, but it doesnt stop it being funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
"I type fast and left an E of the word 'there,", says it all really, reminds me of that Eric Morcombe sketch, 'I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order'...Childishness (churlishness?), and stupidity? Pointing out that you can't spell? And what you write makes no sense? OK.

What I written makes perfect sense, it makes no sense to you because you dont like someone else having an opinion different to your own.

and by the way, I corrected your spelling for you in the above quote, seeing as you are member of the grammar police!

Last weeks Radio Times had an interview with the Top Gear crew.
They don't take their programme seriously and they have a lot of fun making it.
The worldwide viewing audience is enormous.
It's just entertainment involving cars. No-one has to watch it.

Last weeks Radio Times had an interview with the Top Gear crew.
They don't take their programme seriously and they have a lot of fun making it.
The worldwide viewing audience is enormous.
It's just entertainment involving cars. No-one has to watch it.
Steady on - it's the only time some people venture onto BBC2 for a bit of "culture" ;)

Top Gear, and Clarkson, just have a comedy programme, which they abuse, I think their programme is in bad taste, offensive, and should be taken off air, as to the abuse they cause people that appear on that program, and just produce a programme, that explains modern cars that people are going to buy, not their supercar wannabe fantasy. Get rid of Top gear, kill Clarkson.

You must not have seen the episode where May reviewed the Dacia Sandero then :?:

Top Gear have persistently refused to test one of the quickest cars currently in production , the manufacturer actually took the car to the same test track used the same timing equipment & company who top gear use & recorded the quickest time ever around the track ! car made in leicester , currently holds the 0 to 100 to 0 world record for a production car , available for between £35,000 & £75,000 !!!

Top Gear have persistently refused to test one of the quickest cars currently in production , the manufacturer actually took the car to the same test track used the same timing equipment & company who top gear use & recorded the quickest time ever around the track ! car made in leicester , currently holds the 0 to 100 to 0 world record for a production car , available for between £35,000 & £75,000 !!!

Is that the Noble? I believe that is built in Leicester. If it is, Top Gear have tested it already

Is that the Noble? I believe that is built in Leicester. If it is, Top Gear have tested it already

No it is not the Noble , the car minus the engine was used by McClaren to test the engine before they built the F1 three seater car .
It is the Ultima built by Ted Marlow , available in component form or as a turn key car built to there record breaking spec , Chevrolet power , I beleave that the time recorded on the top gear track at Dunsfold Sy would have put the car on the front row of la mans in there class , top gear have recieved numerous requets & offers to test the car all have been refused , the vechle recorded a faster time than Michael Schumakers Ferrrai track car around the circuit driven I beleive by him ??

What about the Caparo, thats the fastest ever round the Top Gear track driven by The Stig.....is it a road car though? and is it in production?

They should get all the fastest timed cars that have been on the track, regardless of being on Top Gear or not and then let the Stig drive them all.

Why wont Top Gear test the Ultima? do they have something against them, or are they not allowed to let the Stig drive it?

There is a video of the test if you google in ultima ?? the reason they will not test it is becaucse they refer to it as a kit car , although Ultima build approx 12 a year , the rest are supplied in component form for those who want to consruct there own ?? the test at the top gear track was a private test but useing the same timeing equipment & company that top gear use
the car was driven to the test is a road going version of the model ect ect !
use's a 6.3 (?) chevrolet V8 engine mated to a Porshe gear box !

Sponsored Links
Back