Towerstat RF Heating Remote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Bosch boiler which appears to be working perfectly, but.... the only way I can control the heating with the Towerstaf RF remote control is to use the frost setting (i.e. pressing both the up and down buttons at the same time) I have tried just about everything, resetting completely and starting from scratch and have downloaded the manual and changed every setting I can think of, but the only way to switch the heating on and off is to use the frost setting, not great in cold weather as I have to switch it on manually.

Does anyone have any ideas what may be wrong, I am tempted to just to buy another heating control but dont want to waste my money and find that has the same issue.

Sponsored Links
Rather than drive yourself mad change it for Honeywell, the only RF stuff that works and stays working without periodic re-setting, re-pairing etc. RF controls by Tower, Horstmann and Salus are at best f****** sh**.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back