Train fare dodger's changed his tune !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen the quote.
I can only go from procedure that I know about.

But this has been turned into a witch hunt for others attitudes and feeling on the matter. As always here, nothing less would be expected would it?

So i`ll accept your gracious apology and will let it go.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Alarm wrote
if some one like myself is about we will stop it with as much violence as it takes.

Who is we, the Tae Kwon Do brigade? Or should that be "No Can Do"? :LOL: :LOL:
You fit alarms don't you?
And what about their rights? Liberal do gooders like you put these first.
These attackers must be quaking in their boots.
They are certainly feeling a lot safer when people like the "big guy" on the train are being locked up for doing nothing more than trying to help people.

What does it matter what I do, even though you have only scratched the surface of what I do.
Again me a liberal, rofl your reading someone else's posts.
And the "big gman" wasnt helping anyone but his own ego. A fine will sort that out for him. Now if the lad had a knife and was threatening then his actions would have been reasonable. See that special word, however reasonable can be quite wide when a weapon is involved :D

Go back to reading the Guardian and feel safe in the knowledge that "big man" might assault your child because he felt needed when another failed to do their job correctly.

And there we have it. The hierarchy of law and order includes the special level of self-righteous have-a-go heroes like Alarm (although he can't quite recognise the irony when he banders words like "ego" about :rolleyes: )

A fine will sort that out for him

Well that will teach him won't it?
And some time in the future when he's needed he'll just walk on by or stay seated as the case may be.

But wait Alarm and his "No Can Do" brigade are waiting in the wings with extreme violence. Whoopydoodaa.

Enjoying yourself?
Not only are you acting like your shoe size your mentality is not far behind it.
If your going to try and debate an issue then use all the points used or presented not just select the ones that suit you, then again keep it you you could become a MP with that style and lack of intelligence.

So carry on, but you`ll be alone this time.

Enjoying yourself?
Not only are you acting like your shoe size your mentality is not far behind it.
If your going to try and debate an issue then use all the points used or presented not just select the ones that suit you, then again keep it you you could become a MP with that style and lack of intelligence.

So carry on, but you`ll be alone this time.

Sums you and your mentality up nicely I think...
toysoutofpram.jpg

All we need now is a big dummy to stuff in your gob but I don't think we'll find one big enough. :LOL: :LOL:

What a child.

Your a big dummy, trouble is I would chew you up and spit you out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back