Train fare dodger's changed his tune !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmmm that must make whatever I do a bit suspect then. Being a bearded chimp..........................

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Rather immaterial really as I would have paid before boarding.
My hugeass as you think is still more than capable of only needing one seat.
And it is not my problem you have issues with someone who took karate/ Tae Kwon Do and fitness seriously.

I suggest you go back to being the timid liberal wasters you are in real life :D

Get over your self Jean Claude. The only time you'll use it, if your posturing on here is anything to go by is in retaliation from pent up anger.
A foul mouthed youth taking a free one on a train and you'll be turning a blind eye afraid of the authorities or getting knifed because liberal do gooders like your self give these yobs free rein.

Get over your self Jean Claude. The only time you'll use it, if your posturing on here is anything to go by is in retaliation from pent up anger.
A foul mouthed youth taking a free one on a train and you'll be turning a blind eye afraid of the authorities or getting knifed because liberal do gooders like your self give these yobs free rein.

I`m far better looking than that Belgium ballet dancer. But thanks for caring.
Again your like a few here and love to shoot from the keyboard, fine. I can live with that.
Calling me a liberal is really funny as well as being a do gooder. You have obviously just skimmed my posts and used what you selectively wanted. Again I can live with that.
You snuggle up and be assured when your mother/wife/daughter is being attacked one day, if some one like myself is about we will stop it with as much violence as it takes.

You worry about train fares, i`ll deal with the more serious when I see it. And I certainly will not be attacking some spotty herbert because he just swore at someone.

Liberal...............rofl.............how can I be that and then be a violent thug as you have insinuated? Whilst your sitting indoors with all the doors locked, pick up a thesaurus and check out some meanings of words.

Go on indulge me.

Or are you......................nah.......................indulge me first.

Hate to do this, but from that stabbing incident on another train:
Chief Superintendent Paul Brogden, of British Transport Police, "This was an appalling and disgraceful attack on a man who was simply doing his job and who had quite rightly asked the men to leave the train," he said.
The key point is that it seems that the scottish conductor on the scottish train may well have been following instructions from his company, and reinforced by the British Transport Police. If this is the case then his repeated request for that youngster to leave may have correctly complied with procedures.

FFS i`ll get hold of a m8 who is a train driver and see of he can get me one of the quality manuals with reference to this. (Intercity or whatever they are)
But the essence is they should leave alone and wait until the destination, unless BTP are there with them.

FFS i`ll get hold of a m8 who is a train driver and see of he can get me one of the quality manuals with reference to this. (Intercity or whatever they are)
But the essence is they should leave alone and wait until the destination, unless BTP are there with them.
The quote from the BTP top brass has stated their policy in such matters. This contradicts your initial and repeated view of "leave and call the dibble". Just accept it, apologise, and move on :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back