Train fare dodger's changed his tune !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
How big are you?
My two work mates are Lithunian and about 6' 6" each and 18 stone.
They lay concrete for us and build shuttering.
I reckon one of them could shift your sorry ass. He looks like a na'vi warrior from the film avatar and scares the s**t out of most people.
In fact I get a few complaints from customers about him now and again.
You'd be through the carriage door so fast you would never know where you were "touched".
Thats assuming of course he didn't shove you head first through the nearest window.

My my you are touchy, almost missed this as the page had scrolled.

Workmates? And then you say you receive complaints? Something smells there.
As for comparisons slightly heavier and slightly shorter, but many years of "combat" training does that :D

Your obviously a good judge and can predict an outcome. Perhaps you should inquire about a job as a British Olympic Team selector. With your obvious foresight we would win every gold going.

Do have a aspirin and take a nap as you seem to have come over yourself.

You obviously suffer from "little man" syndrome and would not even get involved in a real life situation. Far too many of you little people about TBH, I think liberal do-gooders is another term.
Leave it to the real men.
I`ll leave you to being a keyboard warrior.

Cya xxx

Sponsored Links
Bloke used to come in our pub.
Killed 37 people barehanded.
Used to get away in his own helicopter.
That was on his days off from steering the submarine. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In a move that has prompted howls of protest from the Big Man’s supporters, he is now facing possible ruin as police investigate criminal assault charges against him. British Transport Police confirmed they are investigating the matter after being notified about the video.

ScotRail has revealed that the unnamed ticket inspector has been put on annual leave while the matter is investigated, amid reports that the man will be either sacked or disciplined for allowing Pollock to forcibly eject the student......

Well there you go then..............................
Have the liberal do-gooders got anything to say about that?

Yes I agree, all the flouncing and brow waving by you lot wasted a lot of time and bandwidth.

Yes I agree, all the flouncing and brow waving by you lot wasted a lot of time and bandwidth.
Oh contraire. All the self righteous claptrap from violent and hypocritical thugs like you has opened many a pair of eyes. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back