Triton Cara 8.5kW Electric Shower Worst Service EVER!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We purchased this shower a month ago and it was fitted by a fully qualified electrician. I turned it on this morning and it is either boiling hot or freezing cold. Just seems to fluctuate between the two.

I contacted Triton this morning and although they offered an engineer out, they couldnt make it for another week.

My previous shower was also a Triton. Which also literally went up in smoke. As i was showering the plastic casing melted and the internals went on fire.

Triton is an appauling company to deal with right down from the unsympathetic customer service right down to the design of the unit itself, which is unlogical and downright confusing. And i know it is far from over yet, we still have the engineers evaluation and possibly another weeks wait for parts.

I will update on the results but i would say avoid the Triton Cara 8.5kW Electric shower or any Triton products for that matter.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back