Triton Jade problem - burnt cable on outlet TCO

how can you have a £10 repair it would not cover your diesel or time to
diagnose the fault and reason you see so many is for the cost of the average repair it does not make economic sense to fix a 3/4 year old shower for £50/ 60 when a new shower is £70 someone posted this model is £70 to buy.
So seco how do you price your repairs at £10 you would be on the breadline doing £10 repairs you must have a minimum to cover overheads.
you do not repair £70 showers you buy a new one and get warranty

oh and white spirit stick to painting that way your advice wont get anyone electrocuted

peekay53

Sponsored Links
how can you have a £10 repair it would not cover your diesel or time to

Who said me repair it for £10 ?
Showers are an easy diy repair it's just the diagnosing they get stuck on.
So i'll tell them the fault on here they get the part and fix.

diagnose the fault and reason you see so many is for the cost of the average repair it does not make economic sense to fix a 3/4 year old shower for £50/ 60 when a new shower is £70 someone posted this model is £70 to buy.

Shame it isn't £70.
£70 for shower then someone to come and fit £70+ your easy looking at £150+ to fit a cheap new shower, many end up at £200+ which people haven't always got.

All bescause the cowboys they get in haven't got a clue where to start looking for a fault, and want an easy money earner out of someone.

obviously you have far more experience of cowboys than me so bow to your knowledge anyway had enough of ppl giving novices duff information going back to CC to chat to some tradesmen

peekay53

Sponsored Links
you know far more decent honest tradesmen out there than scammers.

I do wonder sometimes the amount of showers i've come across that have been replaced for the sake of a £10 repair.
seco these are your words not mine so how do you know it was a £10 repair if new shower has been fitted again if you call out to all these shower jobs you must have a minimum charge so will you tell us what it is

peekay53

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back