Trump was right about one thing ...

who is attacking Sleepy Joe ? how is repeating the words that came out of his mouth attacking ?
Ok, try, diverting then.

Call it whatever you like. But Biden being good, bad or other, doesn't change Trump in any way

Sponsored Links
Ok, try, diverting then.

Call it whatever you like. But Biden being good, bad or other, doesn't change Trump in any way
oh so as per usual you dont really know what you mean , glad we cleared that one up for you

oh so as per usual you dont really know what you mean , glad we cleared that one up for you
I am sorry you couldn't understand simple English. I did try and keep it as simple as I could, sorry it wasn't simple enough

I am sorry you couldn't understand simple English. I did try and keep it as simple as I could, sorry it wasn't simple enough
oh you certainly are doing your best to look simple to be honest i think it comes naturally to you

Sponsored Links
And possibly right about Georgia election, violations have been found . Wonder what they are View attachment 340591
Proves absolutely nothing

All it amounts to is a claim that there were 17,852 votes cast for which there was no corresponding ballot image.

It doesn’t prove voter fraud, and even if it did it would make no material difference to the outcome.

Trump lost and he wouldn’t accept because he is a whining man-baby

It depends on what you mean by swamp. Are you talking about personal enrichment? Politics has always been a nasty business, but I believe there are still plenty of MPs who aren't after personal enrichment.
Such as?

The lefties got their man and the leader they craved: Senility Joe.

The lefties got their man and the leader they craved: Senility Joe.
Sharp as a tack. No flies on you betty.

Imagine being so despised you are beaten in an election by a senile old duffer. Chief loser Trump - lost The House, The Senate and the Election. He even managed to lose them The Sente a second time when they were in a 'red wave' no-lose situation. Trump endorsees - lose. Court cases thus far - lost.

I wonder what appeals to the RWR - is it the rapist, the adulterer, the swindler, the fraudster or the scrounger, that they like so much? Lol.

... when he said he was going to 'drain the swamp'

The thing he was right about is the world of politics is indeed a swamp. Some are just dipping their proverbial toes, some are up to their necks with many between. However, if any are not tempted by the swamp whatsoever, I wonder if they're in a minority?

Btw, for all the usual suspects on here, my disclaimer against **** replies now follows: By referencing Trump, I am NOT making any comment about where he'd be in the swamp. I'm only referencing him re the accurate comment he made about politics being a swamp. I repeat, I am neither indicating or refuting support for Trump.
I watched a series called the Wire for the second time recently and its all about American drugs and politics.
Based in Baltimore ( even shows the bridge that was knocked down)

Sponsored Links
Back