Types of CORGI ticket

Sponsored Links
Each RGI has a list of specific qualifications on the back of his CORGI card depending on what gas-type and appliances he has been assessed on.

CCN1 - Core pipe work and safety
MET1 - Installation etc., Gas meters
CEN1 - Central Heating boilers
WAT1 - Instant Water Heaters
CKR1 - Cookers

These are the most common ones that domestic installers have.

There are nastural gas anbd LPG version too.

Some people will have more or fewer - but to do most servicing, repair and LGSC inspections you need the above (except maybe MET1)

Sponsored Links
Most RGIs only do the nasty gas and dont bother about the LPG unless they are in a caravan park area like devon and cornwall.

Tony

Agile said:
Most RGIs only do the nasty gas and dont bother about the LPG unless they are in a caravan park area like devon and cornwall.

Tony

You are forgetting about us ruuuural folk Tony, LPG is not just for caravan parks. I do quite a lot of it, even in Norwich its self.

I get quite a few enquiries about LPG for where I live, does the CoNGLP1 / PD course include the appliances? Or do you have to do all of those as well?

The conglp lets you install/maintain the same categories that you can do on natural gas.

Cheers. Didn't realise there were so many. Who'd have thought there would be a laundry one! Hand's up who'd got one

i used to have laundry one but let it lapse ,domestic gas tumble driers where very popular a few years ago fitted loads and had a couple myself .

namsag said:
i used to have laundry one but let it lapse ,domestic gas tumble driers where very popular a few years ago fitted loads and had a couple myself .
Any good? I'm wondering about getting one myself if they make condensor versions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back