Types of CORGI ticket

Sponsored Links
I loved them

POP to work on

lmao

Like I said I dont think I will be renewing it

They seem a lot quicker than an electric one , and cheaper to run ,only prob is burners pull in a lot of fluff and dust being at floor level and need to be cleaned out on a regular basis (evey few months). Had first one about 8 years needed a few part this one about 7 and it has never needed any parts.

Sponsored Links
Are we already to have to spend more money on ACS when using a flue gas analysiser gets its own module. Rumours were a foot at the training centre 4 weeeks ago that this is comming.
Dont forget CKHB1 Range/boilers.(flued cooking appliances)

I used to have the Commercial gas laundry assessment.

At the time it was an odd one that could stand alone without a commercial core safety. It was devised for the launderette industry.

Tony

lcgs said:
Are we already to have to spend more money on ACS when using a flue gas analysiser gets its own module. Rumours were a foot at the training centre 4 weeeks ago that this is comming.
Dont forget CKHB1 Range/boilers.(flued cooking appliances)

oh great, more money and time lost while absolutely nothing is done about unregistered installers. wonder what's next.

FatGit said:
namsag said:
i used to have laundry one but let it lapse ,domestic gas tumble driers where very popular a few years ago fitted loads and had a couple myself .
Any good? I'm wondering about getting one myself if they make condensor versions.
Just ordered two of the high speed versions(cant remember the model) but its 4.9kw which will dry a load in approx 30-40 mins apparently.
Got one for me and one for another family member.
Havent worked on one for years but have LAU1 anyway.
They really are not that bad.
They do a reverse action one aswell now :eek: .Hope it doesnt blow the flames out the front when its going backwards :)

Stan

Got another couple of things with lpg, one was the special fires and something to do with residential park homes. There are loads of specialities...boats, bbqs etc.

Ive got a question for you lads.

When is a Residential Park Home not a Residential Park Home, but a Leisure Accomodation Vehicle and vice versa :LOL: :LOL:

Stan

ollski said:
Got another couple of things with lpg, one was the special fires and something to do with residential park homes. There are loads of specialities...boats, bbqs etc.
Closed flue fires are Very interesting!
Especially remember to turn them OFF before you spillage test!

Oh yes :confused:

pannierstan said:
Ive got a question for you lads.

When is a Residential Park Home not a Residential Park Home, but a Leisure Accomodation Vehicle and vice versa :LOL: :LOL:

Stan

I think one is occupied 6 months a year and the other 12 but don't hold me to that.

not that it gives a **** but heres my qualies.

Domestic nat gas safetyter heating appliances
cooking appliances
fires and wall heaters
water heating appliances
heating boilersd <70kw
catering appliances group 1
catering appliances group 2
catering appliances group 3
fish and chip ranges ( comcat 4 )
catering F D burners (comcat 5 )
purge installation <75 mb
test and purge up1
test and purge up/1a
LPG safety perm dwellings
changeover dom catering
changeover dom app-cat-app

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back