Types of CORGI ticket

I only remember having to turn them upside down to get em working again when they stopped cooling :eek:

Stan

Sponsored Links
Craig I've just done comcat 123 specualtively. How much comcat 4 & 5 do you do by comparison?

Amazing how many people thought you where taking the pi#s when you said about gas fridges "How does a flame make it cold" and after explaining they still thought you where winding them up. What about gas radio`s. They used to make them too.

Sponsored Links
ChrisR said:
Craig I've just done comcat 123 specualtively. How much comcat 4 & 5 do you do by comparison?

fish/chip ranges i do 2 or 3 aweek, cc5 for the big pizza ovens not that often though do use it.

123 is serfice for most of the restaurants take aways ect.

pannierstan said:
When is a Residential Park Home not a Residential Park Home, but a Leisure Accomodation Vehicle and vice versa :LOL: :LOL:

Stan

I have always thought that a residential park home was a fixed one which was not going to be moving and hopefully connected to a mains drainage. They often are connected to a central LPG supply.

A leisure accommodation VEHICLE would be one with wheels which is self contained and could be towed or driven like a caravan or a motor home.

A gas radio was one powered by two thermopiles to provide the LT and HT supplies. I think they were heated up on the gas stove ! I have never seen one yet in spite of going to the Vintage Radio Exibition at the NEC a few times.

Tony

Agile saw one many years ago in the gas museum that was situated in Aylestone Road depot in Leicester.May still be open..

It had several thermocouple type things that where heated by individual pilots to recieve differnt channels , if memory serves me right. And was fitted on an old wash boiler flex and bayonet

I am pretty certain the one we where shown still worked that was in 1979.

FatGit said:
Just wondering what they all were?

Corgi have nothing to do with being a gas fitter.Corgi is a registration body, a toothless waste of space.

Bambergaspipe said:
FatGit said:

Corgi have nothing to do with being a gas fitter.Corgi is a registration body, a toothless waste of space.

You forgot to mention waste of our money!!!

Terrywookfit said:
Bambergaspipe said:
FatGit said:

You forgot to mention waste of our money!!!

not my money to be honest, customer ends up paying for it. i hate parting with it too but that's because i'm a tight git :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back