Un ******* believable.

Sponsored Links
If you think it does (can you explain what this refers to?), you are welcome to your opinion, (however irrelevant it is).
What a fraud, just admit you don't want to compromise yourself by answering a simple question on whether a system is open to abuse when you have an opinion on all matters religious and political plain to see.
Same old Himmy fooling no one.

Country is being overrun by foreign gangs etc...scum making a foothold here.

'Great' disappeared from 'Britain' a very long time ago!

Sponsored Links
It's ironic to think the very thing that attracts people to the UK (whether they be legal, illegal, nice, not nice) is the very thing that, ultimately, is going to change it beyond all recognition. Whether or not these changes are considered a positive thing will of course be down to individual views.

What a fraud, just admit you don't want to compromise yourself by answering a simple question on whether a system is open to abuse when you have an opinion on all matters religious and political plain to see.
Same old Himmy fooling no one.
The thread isn't about me, much as you want it to be.

Country is being overrun by foreign gangs etc...scum making a foothold here.
Is it?
Do you have any statistics relating criminal immigrants to overall immigration?
Or how this has changed over time?

was there any doubt?
There's no doubt that many express their opinion, and try to support it by misleading articles and misrepresented laws.
There's no doubt that many posters express racist opinions, based on only their own prejudice.

It's ironic to think the very thing that attracts people to the UK (whether they be legal, illegal, nice, not nice) is the very thing that, ultimately, is going to change it beyond all recognition. Whether or not these changes are considered a positive thing will of course be down to individual views.
What changes?
Are you under the assumption that these 'changes' are reserved to the UK?

You and gant appear to have the tendency to read into others' comments that isn't there.

None of the aspects that you have assumed appear anywhere in the relevant comments.
Stop sticking up for him then. I don't stick up for indigenous criminals.

There nothing that boils my blood more, apart from foreign criminals.

Last edited:
The thread isn't about me, much as you want it to be.
Just answer a simple question then.
As a commentator on all things political and religious do you think the system is open to abuse by those seeking asylum to change their religion to Christianity on the grounds it makes a claim for asylum easier?

Not really, but the ranting about racism is his obsession so proof beyond doubt now
Is it one not allowed to make a comment about an obvious racist motive for someone making prejudicial assumptions, without accusation of being obsessed?
How about the ones who are obsessed with bringing the attention of the forum to issues, that are suggested to be the preserve of one country, religion or race?
Is that not an obsession that concerns you? Doesn't warrant a description of "ranting" or "obsession", in your opinion? Why not?

Why don't you just say that you don't like people from certain races/religions coming to 'your' country and committing crimes, whilst not wishing to condemn people of 'your ilk' committing the same crimes in 'your' country in the same way ;)

I don't like people from all races/religions coming to 'our' country and committing crimes,

I extended it for you to grapple with.

Sponsored Links
Back