Un ******* believable.

Sponsored Links
Just answer a simple question then.
As a commentator on all things political and religious do you think the system is open to abuse by those seeking asylum to change their religion to Christianity on the grounds it makes a claim for asylum easier?
Your question is based on a false premise.
Let me explain, (although you have demonstrated a blind refusal to acknowledge my suggestions).

Do you think the TV licence/Taxation//ULEZ/Congestion Charge, etc is open to abuse?
if it is, and if people do take advantage, is that the fault of the people, or the system?
Who is in control of the system, the people, or the government?

Did you ever know a member on here called Pat Ex?

Regardless, I'm not getting into this with you as it'll go round and round and round and ...
I don't know anyone called Pat Ex.

Go round and round if you like, It appears to be normal behaviour on here.

Sponsored Links
A good few years back Australia deported a child abuser back to the UK. This man was 2 years old when he emigrated to Aus.

I haven't got a link but my response was "Good on ya" that's good on Australia.
So you are happy that a criminal was deported back to 'your' country after living almost all of their life in Australia?

And I guess you have no problem with welcoming back a serial paedophile as long as it's a home grown serial paedophile?

No... why would I.

If a foreigner commits a crime in my country I would like them deported.

I'm a not a hypocrite. If someone born in the UK commits a crime in a foreign land then I would expect them to deported back to us. Unless there was a 3rd county (Like shamima begum) then I'd rather they go there.

Your question is based on a false premise.
Let me explain, (although you have demonstrated a blind refusal to acknowledge my suggestions).

Do you think the TV licence/Taxation//ULEZ/Congestion Charge, etc is open to abuse?
if it is, and if people do take advantage, is that the fault of the people, or the system?
Who is in control of the system, the people, or the government?
So you'll do what you always do under whatever name you choose to get on here after being banned and not compromise yourself, treading a long weary path to your next 'holiday'

I don't stick up for indigenous criminals.

There nothing that boils my blood More apart from foreign criminals.
So there is a difference between foreign criminals and indigenous criminals?
The difference is obviously their nationality or ethnicity.

So you'll do what you always do under whatever name you choose to get on here after being banned and not compromise yourself, treading a long weary path to your next 'holiday'
Prophecy isn't your forte. Don't give up the day job.

If a foreigner commits a crime in my country I would like them deported.
After their sentence is served? During their sentence?
What about if their fate would be so much worse if they were returned to their country of origin?

It's ironic to think the very thing that attracts people to the UK (whether they be legal, illegal, nice, not nice) is the very thing that, ultimately, is going to change it beyond all recognition. Whether or not these changes are considered a positive thing will of course be down to individual views.
It's ironic that the current status of accepting asylum seekers means that there is no scrutiny of asylum seekers' background prior to them arriving in UK.
If there was a proper, more accessible system in place, most asylum seekers' backgrounds, eligibility, etc could be checked prior to their departure for UK.

You've used that before under a different name.
Given your propensity for imagining what you think I've said, compared to what I actually said, I consider your memory and comprehension to be suspect.

It's ironic that the current status of accepting asylum seekers means that there is no scrutiny of asylum seekers' background prior to them arriving in UK.
If there was a proper, more accessible system in place, most asylum seekers' backgrounds, eligibility, etc could be checked prior to their departure for UK.
I suspect we hold different views on what form a properly functioning system should take, however I agree with the broader point.

Whether by design or otherwise, government isn't fixing this.

Sponsored Links
Back