Un ******* believable.

Just correcting Motties claim.
He was a Christian when he offended, not a Muslim.
He'd been a Christian for about two years, when he offended.
Surprised he didn't revert back to being what he was before given the effect Christianity was having on him.

Sponsored Links
Motties claim is that he was a fraudulent Christian
Mottie also claimed he was a Muslim.
I do take an instant dislike to convicted pervert Muslim asylum seekers who I don’t know who have been refused asylum several times and then convert to Christianity (but aren’t allowed to enter a church unaccompanied) and use that for yet another asylum claim attempt.

Surprised he didn't revert back to being what he was before given the effect Christianity was having on him.
Sex offending is rife in Christian churches, (using "Christian" as a broad church).

Sponsored Links
I take an instant dislike to people who come to my country to murder, rape, maim or commit crimes.
Do you think the same of 'indigenous' people in 'your' country who do the same thing?

Or 'ex pats' who commit the same crimes in the countries they went to?

Personally I don't care where the people who commit these crimes come from - they should all be fairly tried and treated by the law as harshly as the law allows!

Do you think the same of 'indigenous' people in 'your' country who do the same thing?
Start a thread about it and we can all comment. I however won't do as you do and defend their behaviour with a "What about"

Or 'ex pats' who commit the same crimes in the countries they went to?

A good few years back Australia deported a child abuser back to the UK. This man was 2 years old when he emigrated to Aus.

I haven't got a link but my response was "Good on ya" that's good on Australia.

Start a thread about it and we can all comment. I however won't do as you do and defend their behaviour with a "What about"
You and gant appear to have the tendency to read into others' comments that isn't there.
Why do you not want to admit he was playing the system?

Do you mean what's good for the goose ?

None of the aspects that you have assumed appear anywhere in the relevant comments.

That might not have been what he wanted, though. You have no control over what your family does with your body when you die, even if you put your wishes in writing.
That actually isn't correct - assuming you have a will, you can absolutely have conditional gifts.

but either way I doubt any of the religious followings he is supposedly a member of will see him as worthy of heaven.

Sponsored Links
Back