used test equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
as most of you know, im only an apprentice an dont have much test equipment. however, im considering gettin some. can any1 recommend a good all in 1 tester? ideally £250-£300. maybe from ebay. links would also be useful.

oh, and this thread is askin for ADVICE, which the the whole point of the site

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Here are a couple you might consider:
Although you are taking the mick, you are not advertising, you are being helpful

Sponsored Links
i cant beleve the other topic was locked....

it wasnt advertising that needed to be paid for, everyman and his dog knows what ebay is, everyman his wife and her cat are a member so why the delete?

+ it would havehelped somone, constant posts on hereare asked if they have the proper equipment...well they could have....bas found some....

and deleteing bas's post! probrably your best known /famous member!

don't take it the wrong way but i really think you needto review some of your rules/policys because some of your modding is as indiscriminate(note indiscriminate*) as screwfix's

*i.e when screwfix block a link to a store selling a product they dont

moderator said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Here are a couple you might consider:
Although you are taking the mick, you are not advertising, you are being helpful

he was bein helpful in the original thread. if that was still open, i wouldnt have needed to make this thread

post locked, auction ended

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back