vaillant ecotec plus 837 boiler problem

your guess is as good as mine mate? all i know is its working again

Sponsored Links
hi i have a valiant thermocompact boiler with arinston presure hot water cylinder my boiler keeps on running when timer says its off and it fires up for 5 seconds and goes off i have pressed th i button and comes up with s7 code then s3 and s4 it is very confusing any help please :cry:

Hi, not sure if you're still around, but I have the same problem, but when I turned the temparature to the highest, it stayed on ok. Does that make any difference to the problem/solution?

Try turning it up to 55-60C and see what happens.

Also if fault is still apparent press the 'i' button and post what display reads as it goes through this process. It should start at S10 - S11 - S13 then S14 in that order if all is ok.

Yet to have one go faulty on a properly installed installation. But then there is always a first time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back