vaillant turbomax 242 no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can any one help please i keep getting called back to my mother inlaws to look at this it seems intermitant on the diveter valve i have put a new one in about six months ago but it has reapeared again i am a registerd plumber but cant get to the bottom of this i have read that the arm can be adjusted how

Sponsored Links
Ian is it the big div valve behind the pump or the actuated one in front fo the DHW HEX?

can any one help please i keep getting called back to my mother inlaws to look at this it seems intermitant on the diveter valve i have put a new one in about six months ago but it has reapeared again i am a registerd plumber but cant get to the bottom of this i have read that the arm can be adjusted how
excuse my style iam new to this site it is to the left of the pump if i remember i ave got a manuel

Are you telling yourself that you are new to this?

why quote what you have already said?

also if you are an RGI why not let admin know your details and get into the combustion chamber, a bit that is just for gas chaps

:)

Sponsored Links
corgiman";p="804265 said:
Are you telling yourself that you are new to this?

why quote what you have already said?

also if you are an RGI why not let admin know your details and get into the combustion chamber, a bit that is just for gas chaps

:)
if you are talking about corgi admin iam and they now

Tell us the boiler model, is it a Turbomax with the mechanical diverter behind the pump or the Turbomax Pro/Plus with the electrical diverter on the left hand side. What is wrong with the diverter?

[thanks it is a turbomax the diverter is behind pump the microswitch was not makeing i took it off and connected one i had in my box but it was to big for holder but worked so i put the old one back in and guess what it worked so i will leave it now untill she starts nagging again but will have hopefully picked one up as a spare by the time that happens thanks

yes the arm presses down on the switch ok it is as if there is an intermitant fault on switch itself or has anyone come across a break in the wires to the board makeing and breaking as i say took it off and back on sunday and worked since

The microswitch can cause issues. Its an easy change, 1 clip and off it comes with a bit of wiggling!

You can link the switch out by disconnecting the inline connector to the switch and seeing if that solves it. Just remember to run the hot tap at the same time!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back