Veissmann Vitodens 200W WB2c Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
boiler motor switch.jpg
Hi,
I'm a virgin at this so bear with me please. We have a Vitodens which powers UFH throughout our home. It seems that the return temperature is too high and is confusing the controller.
So I thought that if I slowed down the supply it might help reduce that. Weissmann AFter Sales Support (?) are a bit woolly as to whether my pump can be slowed, so I took the cover off and had a look, interesting... In the attached photograph, can anyone tell me what the switch on the black box at the left side of the pump does ?? I'm guessing/hoping I can reduce the speed range via this.

Sponsored Links
You are quite correct, that's a standard 3-speed pump currently set to the highest speed

Is it a combi or system 4 pipe WB2C? If it is a combi you'll get lukewarm water with the pump on 2.

Normally the return temp on UFH is low, btw.

Sponsored Links
Lovely, thanks guys, I think I'll try with a setting of II and see what happens. I can always adjust the heating curve and/or the room temperature, we'll suck it and see.

Many thanks Muggles and Simond. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back