Veritas r8 two entry/exit?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a veritas r8

it doesn’t have door contacts at present. I have two control panels. One in entrance hall
And one in side garage/store.

The current entry zone is the entrance hall pir. I would like to set the garage/store to also be an entry/exit zone so I can deactivate the system when entering the garage.

I tried to set garage zone to entry/exit but when set it goes straight into alarm.

I will hopefully be adding a door contact in the garage in the new year but for now would like the garage pir set to entry/exit as well as the main entrance hall.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes
Each zone has its own program number 11,12,13,14 etc then you select what you want device to do ,entry exit,guard etc the press prog to confirm,
176 prog is entry exit you should have red LED lit on 6 when you press prog
173 prog is guard zone and will have red LED lit on 3 when you press prog.
If you enter zone number LED will tell you what zone is programmed for the press prog to confirm.
Hope this helps you understand better.
Don't forget to hit Thanks

Yes
Each zone has its own program number 11,12,13,14 etc then you select what you want device to do ,entry exit,guard etc the press prog to confirm,
176 prog is entry exit you should have red LED lit on 6 when you press prog
173 prog is guard zone and will have red LED lit on 3 when you press prog.
If you enter zone number LED will tell you what zone is programmed for the press prog to confirm.
Hope this helps you understand better.
Don't forget to hit Thanks

It Didnt work

Have got the engineer code ?

When you put in 17 from engineer mode what led is lit up on keypad.

Screenshot_20201114-162633.png
Quick start guide
When in engineering 176 prog will change the detector on zone 7 to entry exit .
Press 17 from programming and 6 should be pin display.
If you are not getting 6 then you are doing something wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back