Viessmann Vitodens 200 Comfortrol Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 5 year old Vitodens 200 with weather responsive operation. I had the Comfortrol controller moved into the main space of the house using the Viessmann remote operation housing. The objective was to 'tell' the boiler what the room temperature was so that it would operate better especially on sunny days.

The 'Comfortrol' does indeed sense the room temperature and can display it. However, the boiler takes no notice of the set-point and still only responds to the outdoor temperature.

My plumber is stumped. Can anyone tell me how to set the controller so it will respond to the room temperature input?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
In Canada the systems might be slightly different but over here in the UK, we have VItotrol. This system uses only one set point, either the external weather compensation or the internal room temperature.

It does not evaluate both measurements at the same time, its one or the other.

If I was in your position, I would use the outside as the setpoint and then alter the heating curve (I think its 2A in the controls) accordingly.

CE

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back