Viessmann Vitodens 200 Programme Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just bought a 3 year old refurbished Vitodens but the removable programmer got broken during transit. Looking at the spare parts list, there are 3 different programming units, a weather compensated unit, a constant temp unit and a Comfortrol unit. My current set up is an S plan using Honeywell programmer and 3 motorised zone valves. Plumber seems to think that the boiler can be wired in to my existing setup without the need for the viessmann unit, looking at the Viessmann website it all gets confusing as they have Vitronic and Vitorol controllers but doesn't give compatability details. Has any one got any experience on this so I can select the right unit if I need one at all.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Where did you buy a refurbished unit. I can't imagine what they 'refurbish'. Quick wipe over with a duster I expect.

Your plumber is wrong - the boiler won't work without a plug in facia controller. You will need the constant temp controller.

If the boiler originally had something other than the constant temp controller and you plug one in, it will not work without a ridiculous set of prog instructions, not in the bl@@dy manual.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back