Vive La France!

It's not law - pretty easy to argue a report is not law. It's not like the laws are missing or hidden. its just text from a report.
Go on then. You think this little nugget is a lie?

Requirement for two doctors' signatures

84. The Abortion Act 1967 requires that an abortion under ground A to E is certified by two doctors, who must each sign a Department of Health HSA 1 form to give notification that the abortion has been approved
and on what grounds, and an HSA 4 form for information including patient details, the method of abortion and gestation time.

Sponsored Links
None of your blather or bullshít has changed this little beaut...

84. The Abortion Act 1967 requires that an abortion under ground A to E is certified by two doctors, who must each sign a Department of Health HSA 1 form to give notification that the abortion has been approved
and on what grounds, and an HSA 4 form for information including patient details, the method of abortion and gestation time.

Sponsored Links
I didn't say 10% are missing, why don't you go back and read what I said.
10% of forms go missing, are incorrectly completed or the subsequent notification form missed. All these terminations proceed and they do without any criminal offences being committed.

What did you mean then when you said "10% of forms go missing"?

And - where did you get that info'?

which isn't law
We received evidence that the two signature requirement is an artefact of the legal basis of the Abortion Act 1967. Dr Peter Saunders, who spoke to us as a representative of the Alive & Kicking alliance, summed it up:

I think we have to understand this in its historical context. Abortion is quite unique because under the Offences Against the Person Act abortion is still illegal in this country, which means that if you commit an illegal abortion you can go to prison for 14 years. The reason there are two doctors in the Act has nothing to do with medicine or safety but everything to do with legality.[115]

Keep squirming boyo.

Read sec 17 of the report. keep being a dumb dumb if you want - you could always look up the actual laws described and read them.

Do you need a copy.

Read sec 17 of the report. keep being a dumb dumb if you want - you could always look up the actual laws described and read them.
It changes nothing I have said.
It changes nothing in this respect...

84. The Abortion Act 1967 requires that an abortion under ground A to E is certified by two doctors, who must each sign a Department of Health HSA 1 form to give notification that the abortion has been approved and on what grounds, and an HSA 4 form for information including patient details, the method of abortion and gestation time.

Nothing changes this boyo.

but you provide no legal reference to backup your argument that the abortion is unlawful, if two doctors formed the opinion that the criteria was met, but decided not to fill the paperwork, either deliberately or accidentally.

Saying WRONG means nothing. Show the law you are relying on.

What if someone thought they signed it but singed the wrong one or the form was lost?
IF. IF. IF. IF

The criteria is met. If it isn't !

Agree though the word gender seems to have changed meaning since this law passed.

The reality is this.

It’s not explicitly excluded, but I understand that the department for health has suggested since, that they do not believe it meets the lawful grounds. Of course it’s not for them to be judge and jury.
So the woke brigade's argument that gender is not biological but imposed by society makes the argument even weaker.

10% of forms go missing, are incorrectly completed or the subsequent notification form missed. All these terminations proceed and they do without any criminal offences being committed.
Nice try.

I wonder why you didn’t specify which form……

“Currently, around 10% of paper HSA4 forms received are returned to registered medical practitioners because of missing, incomplete or invalid ...”

What you claim is nonsensical - if HSA1 form goes missing the abortion doesn’t get booked, how can it, nobody knows who it’s for

Sponsored Links
Back