vokera 24 hw problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there
could anyone help me with boiler problem?
i have a vokera compact 24 combi boiler. when i turn hot water tap on, boiler kicks in for a few secs then goes out again. this continues for the period of time the tap is turned on. hence the water goes warm the cold but never gets a chance to get hot. when you turn tap off you can hear boiler filling up for a few secs afterwards. the heating does not seem to be affected. any help or advice would be very appreciated.
many thanks
mark(kazclan)

Sponsored Links
Change dhw thermister & while you're at it take out flow restrictor as it will soon reduce water flow

weareleeds said:
Change dhw thermister & while you're at it take out flow restrictor as it will soon reduce water flow

thanks for getting back to me. looked thru manual. there are 3 thermistors shown. which one would be the one i would need to change?
took out restrictor soon after boiler was fitted after advice from this forum.
many thanks
mark(kazclan)

Sponsored Links
If i remember right on a compact it is on the hot water pipe outlet on rhs of heat ex under black grommet. Don't worry if old one is blue & new one is red

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back