vokera boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have a vokera boiler which is located in a flat i own, it has been serviced yearly as i am the landlord. the flat has been empty while its been modernised and the central heating system was working until it was switched off at the mains and left for a few weeks, now i can't get the pilot light to ignite. I have followed the instructions to the letter but i cannot get the igniter to spark, is there anyway to tell if the igniter is at fault, i have looked at it and will be able to remove it. I can't light it with a match as its behind a glass window.
I know the system was working fine before the power was cut to it so i'm hoping i can just buy a new igniter switch and replace it, perhaps someone could offer me a lttle advice, if its not the igniter what else could it be.

Thankyou Danny

Sponsored Links
When you say the boiler was serviced annually, can you say how long did the man take and what was done to it?

You do not say what model. Vokera make plenty different boilers.

So you as a landlord are going to tinker with the boiler that soemone is going to stay in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back