Vokera compact 24 SE High Pressure

Sponsored Links
Ok, I'm lost... not difficult...:(
depending on the age of the boiler there are different setups with the in built filling loop, some of these can let by when in the, non filling position and if you have the earlier one this might be your broblem

depending on the age of the boiler there are different setups with the in built filling loop, some of these can let by when in the, non filling position and if you have the earlier one this might be your broblem

Ok, ill take a pic and post it up, thanks Ian

Pictures as requested. The filling loop is a 15mm stop cock, its brand new and not passing.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20200831_095849.jpg
    20200831_095849.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20200831_095738.jpg
    20200831_095738.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 60
Sponsored Links
sorry not what I was looking for, can you show your filling loop please, that stop cock isnot the filling loop, if that is how you top the pressure up that is a total bodge, your installation is very poor but if that is how your system is topped up that is a disgrace

sorry not what I was looking for, can you show your filling loop please, that stop cock isnot the filling loop, if that is how you top the pressure up that is a total bodge, your installation is very poor but if that is how your system is topped up that is a disgrace

I'm afraid that's it Ian... :(

Totally wrong if that is your filling device , sorry I cant help you any further as I can only advise on systems that are installed properly, yours is a mess and could be so many things, if that stop cock is letting by that is your problem, hence the regulations that dont allow that kind of install

as I can only advise on systems that are installed properly, yours is a mess and could be so many things,

You could advise what is wrong so that the OP can at least have an idea what to look for when the system has been repaired / re-installed.

No harm in pointing out the errors and/or omissions that the original installer was responsible for.

You could advise what is wrong so that the OP can at least have an idea what to look for when the system has been repaired / re-installed.

No harm in pointing out the errors and/or omissions that the original installer was responsible for.
I have done all the advising I can, I can not guess what else is installed wrong, you get your crystal ball out and you advise him

Thanks, just to clarify, this is a flat I purchased, therefore I inherited the CH system & the installation.
Funnily enough, I've had 2 GS engineers out to look at it, and neither commented on the filling loop or its installation.

I've no wish to cause consternation on here, I thought perhaps it was an easy fix, and from an engineering perspective, I was intrigued what could be causing the issue. I sense some angst building up, which seems to occur on the heating forum. Therefore I will withdraw & thank you for all previous advice.

I will now order a new boiler which will be fitted next week I hope.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back