Vokera Excell 80SP -Intermittent hot water

Is this post for real ????????????????? how long has it been going on ?? how many qualified engineers have correctly told you what is wrong and how to repair the fault ????? rant over
What's for real, someone checking before they do something.

Other faults were dealt with earlier.

Yes, I'm now doing the Diverter Valve and the pin on the plastic diverter is not coming out easily.

I don't want to break it, because you can't get some parts for this boiler anymore.

That's why I'm being careful & checking.

Sponsored Links
How do I remove the pin, as it doesn't seem to come out easily ?

*sigh*

Can't be a7sed to read the whole thread, but I wonder what the chances are that the fulcrum is just missing the micro-switch ;)
And ?

Wouldn't it be easier just to post an answer ?

Ps: if you read the thread, you'd see there were different problems.

Can't be a7sed to read the whole thread, but I wonder what the chances are that the fulcrum is just missing the micro-switch

No Dan, it is the megatron valve in the diverter that is out of adjustment

OK Jack, I'll check back when you hit page 12 of trying to work out how to extract a push rod.

Perhaps by them you'll have worked out how much of my post was a potential answer. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
OK Jack, I'll check back when you hit page 12 of trying to work out how to extract a push rod.

Perhaps by them you'll have worked out how much of my post was a potential answer. :rolleyes:
The current problem is the Diverter Valve & radiators getting hot when Tap hot water switched on, which is what I'm looking at, not earlier problems.

Not sure why you say "the chances are that the fulcrum is just missing the micro-switch", as boiler always now fires up.

The push rod pin on the plastic diverter isn't coming out easily.

Yes, I can force it out, but just checking with experts here who might say that doesn't sound right, considering my boiler is old, obsolete & some parts you can't get anymore.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back