vokera lina 28 hot then cold

Sorry spelling is bad GAS PRESSURE

about the X2 on the kamco web site it says do not use x2 on the vokera lina 28

Sponsored Links
Can any one help

The hot walter runs hot then cold about 30 seconds

checked gas perishers

If its a gas pressure then:-

How did you check it and what were the actual results????

Tony

Kamco:-

The advice not to use X2 on a Linea is only on the CONDENSING model ( the HE ). So far you have told us that yours is a "Linea 28" and NOT an HE model!!!

it is not the HE Model

so that x2 is ok then
Cant remember the exact Burner pressure but they where what the MI 's said I think they where about 11 mb

Just measuring the maximum burner pressure is not enough!

But as you are not CORGI registered the only advice I can give you is to get a competent CORGI.

Otherwise MOD 10 would just delete what I have written without giving any explanation even though he is not qualified to judge what is or is not "inappropriate advice".

Last time he did that I did not get the courtesy of a reply from the site Owner either!

I should add that I fully support that action but it should be consistent.

Tony

Sponsored Links
put some x2 in then Jet washed the heat ex

all working fine

Thanks for the help

P.S I am CORGI
I just have not done much boiler repairs

If you are CORGI then in future post these questions in the Combustion Chamber section on this site and we will know that you are registered and we can give you advice on gas related matters.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back