Vokera lines 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help,my gas credit meter ran out when my vokera lines 27 was on,I put credit into meter,boiler error code 01 flashing red which means I turn mode selector switch to reset Wait s minute the 01 flashing non stop when switch in any position, have turned off at wall.gas fire working so gas available how do I restart boiler

Sponsored Links
You will need an engineer to attend
Middle control knob positioned to Reset should clear the code
If not, knob likely broken. For this engineer need attending

when you place the reset control knob to the central position, does the display go blank ? or do you still have a display showing ?

Wiggle the knob a bit.
Eventually it will go off and on.
Next time, don't touch that knob; just turn if off and on at the wall.

(If it's a rented property, get the landlord to send someone to replace the control.)

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Ian, this is much the same behaviour as mine, though mine always turns off eventually if I wiggle it. I had assumed a dirty contact but never got around to spraying contact cleaner in it. But you think it's the shaft? Interesting.

Ian, this is much the same behaviour as mine, though mine always turns off eventually if I wiggle it. I had assumed a dirty contact but never got around to spraying contact cleaner in it. But you think it's the shaft? Interesting.
unlikely to be the shaft on yours if wiggling it helps , the shaft splitting is a know problem with the Linea and the control knob was re-designed, the new design is much more robust than the origional, does yours sometimes display CO when you are wiggling it ?

sounds like you have had the control knob replaced and when the engineer has done this he has fitted the control knob 180 degrees out, its very easy done , usual signs are CO showing on display and knob stiff to turn, if this is the case then it is indeed 180 degrees out, if that is your symtoms you need to remove the display PCB and turn it half a turn the spindle is a D shape so turn it half way then refit and all should be good

sounds like you have had the control knob replaced and when the engineer has done this he has fitted the control knob 180 degrees out, its very easy done , usual signs are CO showing on display and knob stiff to turn, if this is the case then it is indeed 180 degrees out, if that is your symtoms you need to remove the display PCB and turn it half a turn the spindle is a D shape so turn it half way then refit and all should be good
Have recently replaced mode selector knob, so shouldn't be that but have ordered another one just in case thanks to everyone for their help

Have recently replaced mode selector knob, so shouldn't be that but have ordered another one just in case thanks to everyone for their help
It was me who replaced control knob,thought because D shape there was only one way for it to fit,it has been working for two months but when I move knob co does show briefly

yes you can put it in wrong, if it is in wrong that is an indicator the CO function comes on briefly, just remove it and gently turn the potentiometer on the display PCB 180 degrees then push the control knob back in

Help needed again,took off PCB board and turned the thing 180,the red flashing 01 has stopped but the boiler trys to start and after no ignition the red 01 comes back on, can hear pilot trying to start .but like there's nothing there but once turned back to reset the pilot still tries to ignite so maybe turned it to far,, any suggestions

your boiler does not have a pilot, the blue flame that you see is the main burner when lit, 01 means failure to ignite , do you have another gas appliance ? hob, cooker etc do they work ok ? if yes then check the isolation valve below the boiler if it is on then you need an engineer .

• Thanks
Reactions: DP

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back