Vokera lines 28

His first post says he has a working gas fire.

Sponsored Links
your boiler does not have a pilot, the blue flame that you see is the main burner when lit, 01 means failure to ignite , do you have another gas appliance ? hob, cooker etc do they work ok ? if yes then check the isolation valve below the boiler if it is on then you need an engineer .
Thanks again for your help,think I,ve over turned the bit on PCB board as when control knob on reset it tries to start,can you tell me where and what isolation valve looks like

it has a long yellow handle and should be across your line of vision as you look at it, if it is pointing away from you it is turned off, sorry I cant think of a better way to describe it , if when you put the control knob to off and the display goes blank , but when you select HW or CH and HW and you het a digital number then you have the setting of the control knob correct

it has a long yellow handle and should be across your line of vision as you look at it, if it is pointing away from you it is turned off, sorry I cant think of a better way to describe it , if when you put the control knob to off and the display goes blank , but when you select HW or CH and HW and you het a digital number then you have the setting of the control knob correct
yes the CH and hw lights come on when selected that's when can hear ignition trying to start,a clicking noise,lasts about 10 seconds then back to flashing red 01

Sponsored Links
sounds like your gas valve has gone but you can not change this yourself, check with Vokera for a fixed price repair, as the valve is quite expensive and needs to be set up for your boiler, a decent RGI can compete but a fixed price repair from Vokera would be a good idea, SSE are doing a thing just now for £150 and that would probably be cheaper than you buying the valve but some of their engineers are doubtfull to say the least

sounds like your gas valve has gone but you can not change this yourself, check with Vokera for a fixed price repair, as the valve is quite expensive and needs to be set up for your boiler, a decent RGI can compete but a fixed price repair from Vokera would be a good idea, SSE are doing a thing just now for £150 and that would probably be cheaper than you buying the valve but some of their engineers are doubtfull to say the least
OK thanks,during me trying to fix problem,I turned the yellow lever,but turned it back to original position,would this have anything to do with it? If so how can I rectify it,or as you suggested will it still be valve

The yellow leaver is the gas isolation valve, if you have not put that back on correctly that is your problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back