Vote UKIP

So THEY don't like kissing in over there in public but over here we HAVE TO put up with foreign shops/talk/festivals etc, we cant keep our own faith or we'd be classed as racist????? One way traffic heh???

Sponsored Links
I am not brain washed I speak as I see it. And I have an opinion and am entitled to one as much as you are, it is a democracy after all!!

So THEY don't like kissing in over there in public but over here we HAVE TO put up with foreign shops/talk/festivals etc
How far back does a person's lineage have to go for you to accept that he/she isn't "foreign" any more?

we cant keep our own faith
which faith is that? Druids, pagan, catholic?

or we'd be classed as racist?????
think you're getting your definitions mixed up - racist is F.A. to do with religions

One way traffic heh???
Claptrap

Sponsored Links
I fled Middlesex 20 years ago the writing was on the wall back then. Every school including a Catholic one I attended are now almost exclusively Asian as is the area I grew up in. If I lived in Middlesex now I'd be like Steve
"Come Friendly bombs and fall on"

Blah blah - let's start again from the start, in English, clearly: so in Dubai it's OK for the law to say we cannot kiss our lovers in public??? You are condoning that are you???

aj knows what the truth is - the area is taken over, all works one way, a Union Jake up on St Geroge's day was banned but it's OK for percessions for Diwalhi etc etc? How bad is that? Makes me sick

Blah blah - let's start again from the start, in English, clearly: so in Dubai it's OK for the law to say we cannot kiss our lovers in public??? You are condoning that are you???
I'm not condoning it. I'll concede that it is the case, just to see where you want to take this, step by step for my poor little simple mind...

Not taking it anywhre, BUT if in the UK we said for eg, no burkhas allowed (ie faces must be seen in public) we'd be called "racist" and an outcry would be made!! Not just: it is the case, deal with it, it;s our law/culture

Yeah they said it and got away with it or have they?

I personally find this racist/insulting/offensive: 2 or more forieg people on a public transport vehicle all talking English and then all of a sudden breaking into a foreign language for a few sentences. Could be syaing anything, and why do so when they can tlak English, they are in England after all!!!!

I don't think any asylum seekers whatsoever should have been allowed to stay in this country bearing in mind they all went through several 'safe' countries to get here :mad:

Yeah they said it and got away with it or have they?
looks like it - can't see the ongoing racist riots and acts of terrorisms trying to overturn the decision. Can't really remember everyone across the globe calling the French "racists" either. So can't really see why it would be different here.

I personally find this racist/insulting/offensive: 2 or more forieg people on a public transport vehicle all talking English and then all of a sudden breaking into a foreign language for a few sentences. Could be syaing anything, and why do so when they can tlak English, they are in England after all!!!!
So you've never been abroad on holiday? Or if you have, you have made a real effort to learn the local language and speak it with your friends and family, bacause you find it equally as easy to do so?

I don't think any asylum seekers whatsoever should have been allowed to stay in this country bearing in mind they all went through several 'safe' countries to get here :mad:
Now that's a different issue entirely which relates to how our fellow EU members fail to follow the agreed rules, as you well know you little mischief maker.

Sponsored Links
Back