Vote UKIP

You might as well vote nothing then. UKIP are a joke.

Sponsored Links
You might think UKIP are a joke but are you seriously telling us we've been well governed by a succession of Labour and Tory these last few years ? A lot of our troubles now are down to the Thatcher years.
We stunble from one election to the next with broken promises and spin and we've ended up with 2 main parties who are almost a carbon copy of 1 another and a 3rd riding the crest of a wave of discontent with the other 2

Sponsored Links
As Andrew Marr said in his history of the 20th Century - Whether you liked her or not - we are all Thatcher's children.

-

Because I don't like ANYTHING that the other parties have to say.
Even when what they have to say exactly coincides with what UKIP says? (for example - a fair amount of what the English Democratic Party said on their political broadcast on TV last night concided with UKIPs views on europe and immigration)

Odd :confused:

As Andrew Marr said in his history of the 20th Century - Whether you liked her or not - we are all Thatcher's children.
Yes, and for many she was either Filicidal or suffered Munchausen syndrome by proxy
angry-smiley-005.gif

Blair was exactly the same, lest we forget. Two mainstream parties playing the same sick games with our lives!

Can't people see it is not change to stick with Labour or go back to CONservatism?
costumed-smiley-019.gif

This is not a fight between good and evil; both parties are wolves in sheep’s clothing and it is us the public who are guilty of flipping!

When will people learn?
angry-smiley-053.gif

I agree with RoyC; Vote for who you like. If the process makes real change unlikely, well at least I voted with my heart and who knows... Maybe one day someone else can get to screw us 'for a change'.

I still really don't know who I am going to vote for, but I know who I am damn well not!

It doesn't make any real difference anyway - the civil service pretty much run the shop on a day to day basis - MP's eventually come round to this way of doing things, and the civil service merely provides ministers with data that paints the required picture.

What do you think all this stuff with europe is about - it's merely an enlargement of the civil services that operate countries, hence why it's unelected in reality?

Can anybody honestly say that they were fairly satisfied when their particular party of choice was in government, and did they fulfil their election promises ?

Considering I've voted UKIP for at least the past 5years I can say that Labour have been the worst Conservative government in a long time :LOL:

I don't have a problem with what Labour have done re NHS, Schools etc - the issue is that they never paid for it, they simply borrowed and borrowed and borrowed until they can borrow no more. Now we have to pay for it yet we can't even stop the deficit rising. Cameron makes more sense in that he says cut the spending NOW - but his eyes are too close together so I can't trust him.

Every local,European or General Election....so that's the last 3 times...at the least,maybe more I can't quite recall when I started voting UKIP

Does it matter ?

Labour want the 3rd runway at Hathrow which is totally out of order and won't be allowed to happen.

Sponsored Links
Back