Waether compensator for greenstar 24Ri

Yes, they do...

but I only do viessmann or vaillant to any great extent...

both are first rate...and of course you have to select the right parameters at the very beginning.

Sponsored Links
We put 2 Vaillant weather comp systems in 2006 for OAPs who genuinely wanted the best efficiency possible.

By 2008 I was considering having a dedicated phone line installed just for their queries. I would explain the 'turn and click' controls again and again. They tried the Vaillant help desk too, but unfortunately for me I was apparently much better at explaining it......

Anyway, in both cases the customers have had us back to regress the boilers back to simple controls.

I'm very careful who I promote WC to; Worcester Bosch customers tend to be of the risk averse type and WC is usually not required.

If I have a WC savvy customer we usually spec Viessmann or Vaillant.

I think you are missing the point here the PCB won't take an out door sensor of any voltage as it is designed out of the board.

This boiler cannot be sold in Germany because it does not take an out door sensor.

Worcester make a FW100 weather compensation controller which is for use with Greenstar CDI combi and system boilers and Highflow CDI combiboilers.

Whether or not 24v is internal or external, it will still switch, thats also how Frost thermostats operate, which is essentially it is analgous to.

yes that s right vic...

worcestester dont make weather comp for the jr boiler thats the point..you could weather comp the installation, but there would be little benefit to boiler efficiency as has already been pointed out..

Sponsored Links
yes that s right vic...

worcestester dont make weather comp for the jr boiler thats the point..you could weather comp the installation, but there would be little benefit to boiler efficiency as has already been pointed out..

I would agree, after reading this post i spoke to someone at honeywell
who said they do a model for their American market but it is unlikely to come out here.

honeywell have opentherm weather compensated controls that will work with any open therm boiler...available in the rest of europe.

They do also do a prestige xx thermostat.

One of the models have HD too!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back