Washing Machine Problem

I'd fit the old hose to the new machine.
This will either work, or fail spectacularly.

It depends how advanced the new hose is. If it has electrical contacts running through it, you need to keep that hose as there will be a solenoid which is activated / opened by the washing machine sending current down the hose.

If it works, happy days. You'll just have to accept that there is now a minutely higher chance of a leak.
Buy a brand new normal hose for the new machine in mitigation?

. Why would the OP want to void the new machine's warranty?

Sponsored Links
Fair point. That's an issue for him.
Trade off of hassle vs. potential of needing the warranty, I guess.

I have attempted to use an extension with a 'Bosch?' Connection on advise from my local Plumbing shop.
Although this worked with using some waterproof tape, I am not convinced the tape would work long term (prior to the tape, it leaked).

Is there any extension with the correct end to connect onto the hose instead of using this 'bosch' connector?

If not, I will have no choice but to get a plumber to redo the pipework...

View media item 94122 View media item 94123 View media item 94124 View media item 94125 View media item 94126 View media item 94127

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back