Wats Appening

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are surrounded by nutters!! Angela Merkel wants to control Europe, Salmonella wants independence, the Arabs are revolting and the hordes are queuing up at Calais to engulf England and Rasputin wants to start WW3, have I missed anything, or more to the point, am I missing something??

Sponsored Links
Yes. LibLabCon want this country to sink under the hordes.

We live in interesting times, as they say.

Sponsored Links
We are surrounded by nutters!! Angela Merkel wants to control Europe, Salmonella wants independence, the Arabs are revolting and the hordes are queuing up at Calais to engulf England and Rasputin wants to start WW3, have I missed anything, or more to the point, am I missing something??

It's just the build up to WW3. Nothing to panic about.

BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE. EVER!!!!!

:LOL:
13 years too late boyo, look at my (dated) profile pic. I can think of worse fathers - intolerant racists, intolerant bigots, irresponsible pet owners, scroungers, selfish greedy ignorants...etc. Take a look in the mirror G.D. faithful.

My boys are doin' just fine, ta.

There is something extraordinary about people who CHOOSE not to have kids.

BUT YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE. EVER!!!!!

:LOL:
13 years too late boyo, look at my (dated) profile pic. I can think of worse fathers - intolerant racists, intolerant bigots, irresponsible pet owners, scroungers, selfish greedy ignorants...etc. Take a look in the mirror G.D. faithful.

My boys are doin' just fine, ta.

There is something extraordinary about people who CHOOSE not to have kids.

My wife and I chose not to have kids, Nosey, for various reasons.

And, yes, I regard myself as being quite an extraordinary chap. Thank you.

My wife and I chose not to have kids, Nosey, for various reasons.
Fair play to you, not many women stick around with blokes that say 'no' to sprogs.

You must be loaded.

As for Squarky - I'm not surprised about the lack of children there. Are you actually old enough to legally have sex Squarky? Are you male or female Squarky?

Pet owners with zero children. No wonder so many of you are insecure and bitter and spend so much time on such a sad forum section.
I pity all you childless wannabees. There must be something else you can occupy your lives with surely...?

Look on the bright side, it's not all bad for the UK.

Russian%20Gas%20Europe%20Reliance.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back