Wats Appening

Yep, cats annoy me - horrible things and so are most of their owners. They disturb my bird infested garden and have no purpose on this planet.

Yes, I probably am horrible. As a cat owner, I must be.

Mind you, it has its advantages. I can honestly say that I have never seen a rat anywhere around my property.

Sponsored Links
My wife and I chose not to have kids, Nosey, for various reasons.
Fair play to you, not many women stick around with blokes that say 'no' to sprogs.

You must be loaded.

As for Squarky - I'm not surprised about the lack of children there. Are you actually old enough to legally have sex Squarky? Are you male or female Squarky?

Am I missing something here? When in our culture, being English myself, is a person rated by the number of children they have, we, the English nation have evolved beyond that, but hey! If you judge people by the number of children they can produce who am I to argue! Furthermore all the people I know with multiple children are scroungers, taking money from the state, money that hard working people paid in taxes!

Pet owners with zero children. No wonder so many of you are insecure and bitter and spend so much time on such a sad forum section.
I pity all you childless wannabees. There must be something else you can occupy your lives with surely...?

Says the "man"?? With nearly 20,000 post on this forum, practise what you preach, get a life, to have posted so much on here you are obviously a state scrounger, a wart on the are's of humanity.

When in our culture, being English myself, is a person rated by the number of children they have, we, the English nation have evolved beyond that, but hey! If you judge people by the number of children they can produce....blah blah...
Who mentioned numbers? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Says the "man"?? With nearly 20,000 post on this forum.
Thankfully a large majority of which are posted in the excellent other sections and not in 'Sad Discussion'.

Surely I'm not the only one who finds the repetitive moaning tiresome and depressing?

Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration. Race, religion, immigration.

Fair play to you, not many women stick around with blokes that say 'no' to sprogs.

You must be loaded.

As for Squarky - I'm not surprised about the lack of children there. Are you actually old enough to legally have sex Squarky? Are you male or female Squarky?

Yes, I have two boys but no children of my own :LOL: :LOL:

OK enuff iz enuff! We've covered immigration, religion and the race! Lets now talk about sex, this in reply to a previous post but I didn't want to quote as it took up far too much room..

You must be loaded.

YOUR remark above that women that don't stick around with blokes that don't want sprogs, prompted my retort about how some people see their wealth so to speak in having loads of kids, fine if you BOTH want them and can afford them.

You must be loaded.

Yes, I have two boys but no children of my own :LOL: :LOL:

I met my partner in 83ish, she had a son 3 years old, she divorced her husband when he was six months old because he put him in hospital, he refers to me as his dad and I am very proud of him and love him as much as my daughter, he went to QEH school here in Bristol and then on to university where he got a degree, this week he quit his job in IT and has now embarked on a career in teaching, I can respect peoples decisions to not have children if that is what they want but why should they pay for those that have loads of kids that live off the state..

You must be loaded.

Am I missing something here? When in our culture, being English myself, is a person rated by the number of children they have, we, the English nation have evolved beyond that, but hey! If you judge people by the number of children they can produce who am I to argue! Furthermore all the people I know with multiple children are scroungers, taking money from the state, money that hard working people paid in taxes!

The Africans also believe that to have as many children as possible is a sign of 'wealth'. Even though they can't feed them and have little water.

Unfortunately, Nosebag is one of the conditioned Euro-clones that thinks everything is fine (unless his X-box stops working) of course.

Sponsored Links
Back