We Won!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
My lot won the local elections on Thursday,

No, you didn't win, because you did not get a candidate elected.

Instead, you allowed someone else to win, whom you didn't support and didn't want to win.

So you lost.

Luckily you do not understand the unwanted results of your choice, so your ignorance brings you bliss.

Good to know you now have no right to complain about anyone in power.

So if the turnout come the general election is only 40% that won't suggest the whole political system is a sham.

Sponsored Links
So if the turnout come the general election is only 40% that won't suggest the whole political system is a sham.
It suggests that there are some people who aren't bothered about taxation, the NHS, education, housing, minimum wage, pensions, roads, defence, policing, energy supply, sewage or international trade.

Or conversely theres not a cigarette paper between them and when they get in power their manifestos go out the window.
There's no point moaning about it on a DIY forum. Do something about it, anyone can stand for election. You could even have a coalition with @andy11's mob, they've just won the local elections by a landslide.

I'm not moaning I'm taking great delight in it all falling apart.

I'm not moaning I'm taking great delight in it all falling apart.
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but it isn't and won't fall apart.

It will just keep going along as it is. Until or unless you vote differently

So you've not noticed in the world you inhabit the groundswell of opinion that's saying I'm politically homeless. Five million ukip voters will tell you that who've been shafted.
Who do you vote for? I don't think we'll be getting an answer to that one going off recent history.

So you've not noticed in the world you inhabit the groundswell of opinion that's saying I'm politically homeless. Five million ukip voters will tell you that who've been shafted.
Who do you vote for? I don't think we'll be getting an answer to that one going off recent history.
I don't just vote for any party or anybody. It is whoever makes the most sense at the time. In my area it is likely to be Libdem with the most chance to unseat the Tory, so that's probably most likely.

So what did UKIP offer you that was worth voting for ? Just brexit? Did you actually understand what brexit was, or indeed, is ? You were shafted, but you were voting for something that was never explained. If you didn't know what you were going to get, why did you vote for it ? Or did the Unicorns get to you!I

Don't try and make out you've been shafted by anybody else than yourself.

Which is the perfect definition of a brexiteer voter...

Of course they now come under one of two 'D' modes...

Deceased or in Denial :LOL:

I don't just vote for any party or anybody. It is whoever makes the most sense at the time. In my area it is likely to be Libdem with the most chance to unseat the Tory, so that's probably most likely.

So what did UKIP offer you that was worth voting for ? Just brexit? Did you actually understand what brexit was, or indeed, is ? You were shafted, but you were voting for something that was never explained. If you didn't know what you were going to get, why did you vote for it ? Or did the Unicorns get to you!I

So much you've not touched on there and then you say I've shafted myself. The referendum the biggest turnout of the electorate by some margin, now that is voter engagement regardless of which way you chose to vote.

Which is the perfect definition of a brexiteer voter...

Of course they now come under one of two 'D' modes...

Deceased or in Denial :LOL:
Another one of those enemies within, no wonder the countries a sh*thole with so many trying to take it down from within.

So much you've not touched on there and then you say I've shafted myself. The referendum the biggest turnout of the electorate by some margin, now that is voter engagement regardless of which way you chose to vote.
Very simply, you voted for something you didn't understand. Nobody yet, has ever explained what Brexit actually was supposed to be. Either at the time of the referendum, or since.

That is why you have been left disappointed.

You cannot blame anybody else for that. Or can you?

Sponsored Links
Back